FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-500/)
-   -   Citi TYP Transfer to Krisflyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/1910760-citi-typ-transfer-krisflyer.html)

pennystinkard May 23, 2018 8:32 am

Citi TYP Transfer to Krisflyer

X-posted with Citi TYP forum: I'm in the process of transferring my TYP to Krisflyer, and I noted that the standard transfer times on a lot of travel blogs and on FT indicate a 1-2 day processing time, despite Citi's stated time frame of 14 days. It's now the third day since I've initiated the transfer, and the points have not yet shown up in my account. Ordinarily I would not be that worried and would just wait it out, but my concern is that on my Krisflyer account, my middle name is included as part of my (given) name, whereas on my Citi account, it's only my first and last name on my account. I'm worried that this might be why the transfer has not gone through yet. Is this something to be concerned about, and is there anything I can do? Thanks for any input!

yauee May 23, 2018 9:24 am

Originally Posted by pennystinkard (Post 29785549)
X-posted with Citi TYP forum: I'm in the process of transferring my TYP to Krisflyer, and I noted that the standard transfer times on a lot of travel blogs and on FT indicate a 1-2 day processing time, despite Citi's stated time frame of 14 days. It's now the third day since I've initiated the transfer, and the points have not yet shown up in my account. Ordinarily I would not be that worried and would just wait it out, but my concern is that on my Krisflyer account, my middle name is included as part of my (given) name, whereas on my Citi account, it's only my first and last name on my account. I'm worried that this might be why the transfer has not gone through yet. Is this something to be concerned about, and is there anything I can do? Thanks for any input!

Not sure which country CITI you are referring to. Assuming Singapore, where you unlikely getting any data point, it took approximately 14 days. Order to transfer on 16th Sept , Miles credited first week of October.

Another record found within a wek

pennystinkard May 23, 2018 9:27 am

Originally Posted by yauee (Post 29785762)
Not sure which country CITI you are referring to. Assuming Singapore, where you unlikely getting any data point, it took approximately 14 working days. Order to transfer on 16th Sept , Miles credited first week of October.

Sorry, I should have clarified. I'm referring to Citibank in the US. Most blogs and DPs on FT indicate a transfer time of 1-2 days from Citi ThankYou points to Krisflyer.

williamluk May 23, 2018 10:24 am

Should be done within a week for US Citi. Took me about 5 days last time.