Wiki Posts
Search

non stop lax to sin

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2004, 10:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan 75, Marriott Platinum
non stop lax to sin

question on the seats on the new non stop from lax to sin. Lots of people have mentioned the seats are more comfortable in the new economy class on the flight. Is leg room more than another economy flight from SIA. Comparisons to United's economy plus for example?

Given its coming out of my pocket I dont mind paying the extra anount for the new economy if its more comfortable but business seems more expensive than the one stop flight.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-EP, TK-*G, HL-DM, HY-GLO, MR-LTP
Go to http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/app/saa

And click on the "Making the World a Smaller Place" and judge for yourself when you click on the Executive Economy seats.
Old Feb 11, 2004, 8:41 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
From what I heard, the Executive Economy is much more comfortable than UA E+.
UA E+ has seat pitch (2-5-2 configuration on 777 or 3-4-3 on 744) around 34-36", width 17-18" and recline 5".
Executive Economy SQ 2-3-2 configuration has seat pitch 37", width 20", and recline 8", plus adjustable legrest and footrest. In addition, the video and audio on demand is far ahead then UA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.