Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ e-ticket not showing up on web site itineraries?

Old Dec 17, 03, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SQ TPP, UA 1K MM

I booked a ticket with SQ for SFO-SIN-KUL a few months ago for travel in January. For various reasons, I didn't do the booking online but rather over the phone here in the US.

I'm a bit concerned because, even though it's an e-ticket and I provided them my KF#, my ticket is not showing up in active bookings on www.singaporeair.com.

This is a minor issue but could become a major one if this glitch prevents me from checking in online at the 48-hour mark. Anyone know whether this functionality is linked and whether this merits a call to SQ? My experience is that the reservation agents aren't particularly clued into the web site functions, and the web team in Sing isn't the most clued into the reservation system.

Any insight anyone has on this is welcomed.

Old Dec 17, 03, 4:09 pm

You can only view e-tickets online that have been booked online at Singaporeair.com

Any other booking even though an e-ticket can not be viewed online. As long as your KF number is in your booking you should be able to check in online no problems. If it is a problem you can always check in by phone i imagine
Old Dec 17, 03, 8:14 pm
CGK

Programs: UA MM
If you are concerned, you can call SQ 800 number and ask them to send you the itineary confirmation. Or just stop by at SQ office and ask for the printed itinerary.
So far I don't have problem with the e-ticket purchased not on-line. It did not show in the web, but with 48 hours on-line check in, I was able to do so.
Old Dec 17, 03, 8:45 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Only tickets purchased online will show up on the active bookings page. As long as you have a ticket with an associated KF#, you will be able to do an online check-in when the time comes. If there is any problem there, you can just call SQ directly for a phone check-in.
Old Dec 18, 03, 12:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: SQ TPP, UA 1K MM
Thanks for your prompt responses, guys. You've saved me a lot of worrying and possibly pointless phone calls over the next few days/weeks. I love FlyerTalk.

Cheers.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: