Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Which SIN-LHR / LHR-SIN flight has the new Suite?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2018, 7:51 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club
Original Poster

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance

I have done a search but I cannot find anything on which SIN-LHR/LHR-SIN flight has/will have the new suite.

Could someone advise me please?
Thanks!
Old Mar 29, 2018, 9:55 am

Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
I have done a search but I cannot find anything on which SIN-LHR/LHR-SIN flight has/will have the new suite.

Could someone advise me please?
Thanks!
Right now, none. Both new-suite A388s are working SIN -- SYD.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 10:49 am

Programs: BA LTG, SQ TPPS, CX DMP, AA EXP, Bonvoy LTT, ALL PLT, Hilton DM
I thought 3 times a week they are doing the morning flight. Best way is to check seat map.

They were also on the HKG route too.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bagold
I thought 3 times a week they are doing the morning flight. Best way is to check seat map.
Thanks, that's a good idea. I shall do that.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 7:49 pm

Programs: QF Gold, EK Gold, SQ PPS, IHG AMB, Hilton DM
Here you go...
London And Hong Kong Next Destinations For Singapore Airlines' New A380 Cabin Products

"Starting 16 February 2018, the aircraft will operate as SQ322 (Singapore-London) on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. From 17 February 2018 to 5 April 2018, it will operate as SQ305 (London-Singapore). With effect from 7 April 2018, the new aircraft are scheduled to operate as SQ317 (London-Singapore) on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays."

K
Old Mar 29, 2018, 8:31 pm
Original Poster

Thanks very much, KFly!

SQ322 then back on 317 it is then, and I'd better pick the day of the week carefully.
(Not that the old Suite is bad but the internet on the old A380 is bad... so I'd rather have the new Suite and the new A380)

Last edited by LTN Phobia; Mar 29, 2018 at 8:36 pm
Old Mar 30, 2018, 3:26 am

Programs: SQ QPP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Taj Inner Circle Gold
I have an OctobEr flight SQ317 (LHR-SIN) which is on one of the 4 day Su sing old suites just changed to new Suites. It would have gone daily by then, but not sure starting when

when is your trip
Old Mar 30, 2018, 2:29 pm
Suspended

Programs: SQ LPPS, A3 *G, BA Silver aiming for Bronze
Originally Posted by LTN Phobia
Thanks very much, KFly!

SQ322 then back on 317 it is then, and I'd better pick the day of the week carefully.
(Not that the old Suite is bad but the internet on the old A380 is bad... so I'd rather have the new Suite and the new A380)
Just beware that the A380 is currently operating SQ305 rather than SQ317, I'm not sure for how long but on the 317 you get a 77W.
Old Mar 30, 2018, 7:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lhrpete
Just beware that the A380 is currently operating SQ305 rather than SQ317, I'm not sure for how long but on the 317 you get a 77W.
According to the dates on the link provided by KFly, by the time I come back, 317 should be on the new Suite some days of the week.

I guess I can just have it changed nearer the date if there is aircraft change.

Originally Posted by SQueeze
I have an OctobEr flight SQ317 (LHR-SIN) which is on one of the 4 day Su sing old suites just changed to new Suites. It would have gone daily by then, but not sure starting when

when is your trip
LHR-SIN will be either May or June, or both. I'm not sure if I'm making two trips or one - probably two.
Old Mar 31, 2018, 5:42 pm

Programs: Qantas
Apologies in advance, but i’m booked in J on SQ222 SYD-SIN and SQ322 SIN-LHR at the beginning of November 2018 (both currently listed as A380).

I can’t seem to figure out if I will be flying on the new or old J product on its A380 (and not sure which I would prefer as never flown Singapore Airlines before!)

Grateful for any information / guidance people might have!

Thank you.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 3:07 am

Programs: BA Gold, LH Sen, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by Dannie Hanna
I’m booked in J on SQ222 SYD-SIN and SQ322 SIN-LHR at the beginning of November 2018 (both currently listed as A380).

I can’t seem to figure out if I will be flying on the new or old J product on its A380 (and not sure which I would prefer as never flown Singapore Airlines before!)
Judging from the seat maps 1Nov - 8Nov, SQ222 SYD-SIN (unlike SQ232) will have the old config while SQ322 SIN-LHR has the new one.
Old Apr 2, 2018, 7:41 am

Just asked both FC Lounge check-in at Changi & Suites stewards (Fri eve) - they don't have a date and confirmed there are no new suites on the SIN - LHR route. So assume that can only apply the other way round as well.
Old Apr 4, 2018, 6:00 am
Original Poster

I had problems finding ANY seat (I mean full fare revenue) on new Suite ex-SIN to LHR late April - whether that's because it's full, or not operated, I don't know, but either way, that tallies with Wavery83's comment.

I gave up and booked the old Suite in the end for that leg.
Old Apr 5, 2018, 11:47 pm

Programs: Singapore Airlines
SQ322 Singapore to London currently has the new suites on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays.
SQ317 London to Singapore has the new suites on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

From 1st May both flights will feature the new suites every day.

See here for the full schedules with new suites: Update: New A380 Products on SIA’s Shanghai and Zurich Routes

Last edited by MainlyMiles; Apr 8, 2018 at 12:56 am Reason: Corrected the current new suites operating days
Old Apr 7, 2018, 4:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM
Just booked Sydney ( 222 ) Singapore ( 308 ) London in First for me and my wife on saver awards in feb 2019, let's hope they will change it in time to the new suites..otherwise, still perfect on row 3 in the middle on both flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.