Wiki Posts
Search

Flying Virgin Australia on SQ Stock

Search this Thread

Old Mar 23, 2018, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Airpoints, HHONORS GOLD VIP, Aclub Gold
Flying Virgin Australia on SQ Stock

My parents flew from the UK to NZ on SQ Y. My dad is SQ*G. His leg to NZ was ticketed on SQ Stock, with an SQ flight number but operated by VA. He recieved business class check in, priority baggage, an Express Immigration pass on check in at SYD and his boarding pass had 'Partner Gold' on it. As VA contrat to NZ for their lounge in SYD he was access denied by the lounge Dragon on the door saying there is no access as VA is not *A. He was also access denied at the SQ lounge as he was not flying SQ. He was pretty annoyed, and rightly so. Has anyone else expierance this, were the lounge dragons correct?
Old Mar 23, 2018, 2:37 pm

Programs: MM, Krisflyer, QFF, VFF
Virgin AustraliaVirgin Australia operated lounges in Australia, together with a guest who is also departing on Virgin Australia on the same day.
https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/au/ppsclub-krisflyer/krisflyer/krisflyer-elite-gold/benefits/

If it was AirNZ operated its outside the scope of Star Alliance if flying non Star Aliance aircraft.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.