Krisflyer partner award on ANA

Old Mar 19, 2018, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Krisflyer partner award on ANA

I waitlisted several dates for JFK to SIN and none of them seem to be opening up. In the past I have waited listed flights in the region and they never opened up as well. I am considering using my krisflyer miles to book one way on ANA in F from JFK to a city in mainland china (maybe Shanghai or Chengdu) via Tokyo (or book a return trip using the same method). I have a couple of questions. First off, I want to build in a layover in Japan for a couple of days. Is this possible on this type of redemption? My second question is that I know I will be hit with fuel surcharges on the partner booking. Does anyone know what NYC to China via ANA will cost in terms of fuel surcharge? Does the fuel surcharge change depending on which direction I fly ANA?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.