Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Accessing "Manage my booking" after upgrade

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2018, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Gold; IHG Diamond Elite; Hertz Presidents Club

I recently upgraded a flight from PE to J and since then (over 24 hours) I haven't been able to access my booking so that I can choose my J seat and do BTC for PE and J. Does anyone know if doing an upgrade means that the booking is then unable to be managed online or is this more likely a glitch with the website and app?
Old Jan 9, 2018, 5:00 pm

Programs: QF Plat (Life Gold), SQ PPS
I have an upgraded booking (J -> F) in the system at the moment, and I have no problems with managing it online; ;probably something peculiar to your booking? Might pay to phone them and inquire.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 6:08 am

Programs: SQ QPPS, IHG Spire
Never had any problems accessing the "manage my booking" after upgrading or after making changes to flight. Probably a bug or glitch that has caused the error.
Old Jan 10, 2018, 7:16 pm

Are you able to view your booking or it is not accessible at all?
Old Jan 11, 2018, 3:48 pm

Programs: Krisflyer
Has the new reservation been ticketed? Sometimes there's a delay between them reserving a new journey and actually issuing the ticket - in the meantime you won't be able to do anything.
Old Jan 15, 2018, 4:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: VA Gold; IHG Diamond Elite; Hertz Presidents Club
After a couple of phone calls to SQ my MMB was able to be accessed. I think it was a ticketing issue after the upgrade.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.