New Amenity Kits in Suites/First

Old Dec 28, 17, 10:00 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: DCA
Programs: LH Sen
Posts: 92
New Amenity Kits in Suites/First

Will the new amenity kits and PJs be given on old Suites / Fist class from now on? Or will they only distribute those in new Suites and continue using Salvatore Ferragamo for the rest?
ukiechris is offline  
Old Jan 1, 18, 7:08 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Programs: QF, KF
Posts: 9
I flew suites sq 217 on Saturday and unfortunately it was still the old amenity kits
sloth is offline  
Old Jan 7, 18, 2:06 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 3
I flew on the 777 first class from lax to icn in mid December and received the Ferragamo amenity kit but Singapore Airlines branded PJ's (ugly blue but comfortable) instead of the Ferragamo PJ's.
lagidoc is offline  
Old Jan 7, 18, 6:01 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 27
To clarify, existing Suites/F flights apart from the new Suites product (which uses Lalique) all give out Ferragamo amenity kits and SQ pyjamas (which used to be made by Givenchy, but not anymore). There are no Ferragamo pyjamas, unfortunately.
17cc is offline  
Old Jan 8, 18, 10:27 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYD, and not PKC
Programs: VA Gold, QF OWS Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott/IHG Gold
Posts: 1,408
I flew on SQ211 F (not Suites) yesterday, and have received Lalique PJs and amenity kits.
kamchatsky is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 1:29 am
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,499
Good to know!

Now SQ just needs to give biz class amenity kits as well.

Originally Posted by kamchatsky View Post
I flew on SQ211 F (not Suites) yesterday, and have received Lalique PJs and amenity kits.
HawaiiO is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 2:34 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Programs: SQ TPPS (17), EK S, NZ G, IHG Spire RA, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Shangri-La Jade, Accor Plat
Posts: 352
Originally Posted by HawaiiO View Post
Good to know!

Now SQ just needs to give biz class amenity kits as well.
Nope. Everything is provided in the bathroom.
Eltham is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 4:27 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 23
Originally Posted by Eltham View Post
Nope. Everything is provided in the bathroom.
except PJs
i don't need F, I just need PJs lol
daft009 is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 1:53 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Programs: SQ TPPS (17), EK S, NZ G, IHG Spire RA, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Shangri-La Jade, Accor Plat
Posts: 352
Originally Posted by daft009 View Post
except PJs
i don't need F, I just need PJs lol
BYO
Eltham is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 4:17 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 23
Originally Posted by Eltham View Post


BYO
where's the fun in that.
I'd rather SQ branded PJs, then I won't have any qualms in parading around wearing those PJs up and down the aisles
daft009 is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 7:14 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,499
Using this argument, SQ might as well not provide amenity kits for F class as everything can be found in the bathroom and also tell the F pax to bring their own pajamas.


Originally Posted by Eltham View Post
Nope. Everything is provided in the bathroom.
HawaiiO is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 7:18 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Australia
Posts: 23
think he was talking about J class as I was referrring to not needing F, and being more than satisfied with J (except some PJs)
daft009 is offline  
Old Jan 10, 18, 7:28 pm
  #13  
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Programs: SQ TPPS (17), EK S, NZ G, IHG Spire RA, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, Shangri-La Jade, Accor Plat
Posts: 352
Originally Posted by HawaiiO View Post
Using this argument, SQ might as well not provide amenity kits for F class as everything can be found in the bathroom and also tell the F pax to bring their own pajamas.
Using this argument there would be no difference between F and J then. Your point must be very subtle because itís lost on me.
Eltham is offline  
Old Jan 11, 18, 12:04 pm
  #14  
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 379
Is there a known rollout programme for these? Likelihood of getting the new stuff in the old suite by end of March?
wavery83 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread