How to set your profile for TSA-Pre?

Old Nov 18, 17, 1:35 am
Original Poster

How to set your profile for TSA-Pre?

Does anybody know how to enter your TSA "known traveler number" into your profile on singaporeair.com? I have looked around, checked the links for profile information, and cannot find anyplace to enter this.

On a recent SQ flight out of US, I checked in and noted that there was no TSA Pre-Check notation on boarding pass. The check-in agent said it must be because my profile doesn't have the required information, but she could enter it for me. I gave her the "PASSID" number from my Global Entry. She entered that and re-printed my boarding pass, with TSA PRE appearing on it.

Now I'm trying to put this in my SQ profile so it's there for future flights. But on the SIA website I cannot find any place to do this. The closest thing I find is a Personal Details link where I could enter passport number, but no PASSID. Appreciate if anyone has cracked the code on this and can help.
Old Nov 18, 17, 4:46 am

Programs: SQ TPP, UA 1K MM
Originally Posted by rambutan View Post
Now I'm trying to put this in my SQ profile so it's there for future flights. But on the SIA website I cannot find any place to do this.
It is located in the booking flow when you make a new reservation involving a US origin or destination. It prompts for a "known traveler number" along with a redress number, if applicable. It may or may not be able to be added to traveler details after the booking is ticketed -- have not tried that yet.

I do not think you can have it saved in your profile permanently as of yet, but if you add it when you make the reservation, it should work for TSA Precheck. Has worked for me on the last few flights after SQ began participating in the Precheck programme.
Old Nov 18, 17, 5:40 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: