Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Secured J Award RT - Waitlist for travel day change - Question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 9, 2017, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: WN Prefered, BA Gold, Marriott Gold and a bunch of others

My wife and I are confirmed in J for travel this month on award tickets from IAH to MAN. I used 233,750 miles and don't remember exactly, but pretty sure that one leg was a saver and the other leg was not.

We are waitlisted to travel an extra day on either side. Unclear if we will get confirmed.

Question: If the requested waitlist confirm's, will I be asked to spend more miles to secure the seats? Or, is it simply a phone call to confirm the change?

Last edited by aprutherford; Oct 9, 2017 at 2:27 pm
Old Oct 10, 2017, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

Bump - anyone?

Originally Posted by aprutherford
My wife and I are confirmed in J for travel this month on award tickets from IAH to MAN. I used 233,750 miles and don't remember exactly, but pretty sure that one leg was a saver and the other leg was not.

We are waitlisted to travel an extra day on either side. Unclear if we will get confirmed.

Question: If the requested waitlist confirm's, will I be asked to spend more miles to secure the seats? Or, is it simply a phone call to confirm the change?
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:13 pm

There is no extra mileage charge if it's just a straight date change and the routing and class remain the same.
Old Oct 11, 2017, 8:58 am
Original Poster

Awesome - Thank you

Originally Posted by Phaze
There is no extra mileage charge if it's just a straight date change and the routing and class remain the same.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.