Wiki Posts
Search

Inflight Menu Preview Available Online

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2017, 10:57 am
Original Poster

Inflight Menu Preview Available Online

Hi Folks,

Something new for me, we can now view inflight menu under meal selection tab.
Not sure how often they update the menu/dishes though. "Information is correct as of 1-July".
Old Jul 23, 2017, 7:41 pm

Programs: AA Plat, CX Silver
I see the copy claiming to show a preview of the in-flight menu, but I can't for the life of me find the actual menu.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 4:44 am

Programs: Krisflyer
It's been an option for about a month. When I checked a couple of days ago I still couldn't see the menu for my early September flight. My guess is it can only show as far as the next calendar month.

And of course this only applies to F and J, not Y.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 1:24 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
I have an upcoming flight in J class from SIN-HND-SIN in early August 17. The outbound flight menu was out in end June 17, but the return sector is still not available as of today.

I guess it is also dependent on the catering station (e.g. in my case, Tokyo?) to confirm the menu.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 2:30 am

I can't seem to find this feature online. Where is it hidden? Under DINING menu I can only see International Culinary Panel, Wine Experts, BTC, Special Meals and Meals for Young Passengers.
Old Jul 25, 2017, 2:43 am

Programs: SQ TPPS, QR Gold
Originally Posted by broadwayboy
I can't seem to find this feature online. Where is it hidden? Under DINING menu I can only see International Culinary Panel, Wine Experts, BTC, Special Meals and Meals for Young Passengers.
You need to have an actual booking, in J or F. It'll be under the booking details.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 12:21 am

Programs: UA 1MM/Gold
I have a ticket in J for multiple flights in January. The "View Inflight Menu" link appears for many of the segments -- I think for those < 30 days away -- but when I click on them I see a message that says "Inflight Menu is not available for the requested flight.". When should I expect to be able to see detailed menus?
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:22 am

Originally Posted by HerbFlyer
I have a ticket in J for multiple flights in January. The "View Inflight Menu" link appears for many of the segments -- I think for those < 30 days away -- but when I click on them I see a message that says "Inflight Menu is not available for the requested flight.". When should I expect to be able to see detailed menus?
In my experience short sectors like SIN-CGK no inflight menu can be viewed. Mid haul like HKG and longer flights, the menu can be viewed. So depends on which segments you are referring to.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 8:45 am

Programs: UA 1MM/Gold
California to Singapore to India and v.v.
Old Dec 14, 2017, 4:21 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold
I have flights JFK-SIN-SYD in less than a month and the "view menu" link still provides the "not available" message...
Old Dec 15, 2017, 11:23 am

Programs: LH Sen
I was told by SQ CS that the menu will be available 3 weeks prior to the flight.
Old Dec 15, 2017, 7:07 pm

Programs: Krisflyer
Recently has been 4 weeks for my flights.
Old Dec 18, 2017, 12:41 pm

Has this been working for anyone? I have a redemption within 3 weeks, but I'm getting the message "Inflight Menu is not available for the requested flight."
Old Dec 20, 2017, 9:36 am

Programs: LH Sen
LHR-SIN SQ317 in early January - F menu not available online
Old Dec 21, 2017, 7:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
SIN-HKG Jan. 20 - J menu available.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.