Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A350 J Seat Choice

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2018, 10:56 am

Also to be clear. The window seats in Row 11 and 19 allow you to sleep in a normal position? I.E. On you back, feet able to spread out, and not stuck in a small cubby hole? I'm only 69"/175 cm tall at best.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by diverg
Also to be clear. The window seats in Row 11 and 19 allow you to sleep in a normal position? I.E. On you back, feet able to spread out, and not stuck in a small cubby hole? I'm only 69"/175 cm tall at best.
The windows seats in Row11/19 have a ~8" shelf and a cubby hole. I posted photos in this thread:

Singapore Airlines A359 Business Class Seats (photos)
Old Sep 13, 2018, 12:32 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers
The windows seats in Row11/19 have a ~8" shelf and a cubby hole. I posted photos in this thread:

Singapore Airlines A359 Business Class Seats (photos)
So at 5'8" would I be able to be in a lay flat position with my feet on the bench, or would I have to use the cubby to stretch out fully.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 12:35 pm

Does anyone know if you can pick your seat while you have a seat on hold. I know I can't do it online, but will they reserve it if you call them? I'm still waiting for my points to transer(it's been 8 days) I know
Old Sep 13, 2018, 3:21 pm

So at 5'8" would I be able to be in a lay flat position with my feet on the bench, or would I have to use the cubby to stretch out fully.
You'll be able to lay flat with your feet on the shelf but your head/feet will be pretty close to the walls, just don't point your toes
Old Sep 13, 2018, 3:23 pm

Does anyone know if you can pick your seat while you have a seat on hold. I know I can't do it online, but will they reserve it if you call them? I'm still waiting for my points to transer(it's been 8 days) I know
I was able to have my seats held online (but I did have sufficient points).
Old Sep 13, 2018, 3:27 pm

Originally Posted by Troopers
You'll be able to lay flat with your feet on the shelf but your head/feet will be pretty close to the walls, just don't point your toes
So being in Row 11/19 Window seats to fully stretch out I would need to angle slightly and use the cubby. That might be doable then. Then again a window seat has never been a big deal to me so maybe just go for the center seats to start with.
Old Sep 13, 2018, 10:33 pm

Miles finally came in, and I have confirmed my flight. Went with seat 19K both ways from IAH to SIN and SIN to IAH return. Not to worried about my flights from SIngapore to Thailand.
Old Sep 29, 2018, 6:50 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
I'm flying SIN-ADL on the new A350-900 medium haul in J. I am 190cm, and I am a little concerned reading about the manner in which you need to twist your body to fit your feet into the cubby. However, I've read that the new A359 medium haul will have the same "regional business" layout that the 787-10s have, which seem to have a slightly better cubby. Can anyone confirm this?
I'm assuming that rows 11 and 19 are still the better picks?

Source: New A359 medium haul using regional business product
Source: Regional Business Product

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.