Current menu cards for SQ218 and SQ308

Old May 15, 2017, 4:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Current menu cards for SQ218 and SQ308

Any chance that someone would have current (May 2017) copies of business class menu cards for SQ218 and SQ308?
Old May 15, 2017, 11:14 pm

I was on SQ308 yesterday, unfortunately I didn't take a photo of menu but they did a breakfast service soon after take off and then served lunch around 5 hours after take off.

What was you looking for specifically? I'll try and remember what was on it.
Old May 16, 2017, 3:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN, Amex Plat, Club Carlson, Marriott, HHonors & Accor Gold, Velocity Silver, Qantas Bronze
Thanks @Mlee888, I was just curious what's on current menu before starting to go through the BTC... Considering that flight is 13 hours and 40 minutes, it seems to me that lunch 5 hours into the flight is bit too early...
Old May 16, 2017, 1:32 pm

Originally Posted by vbroucek
Thanks @Mlee888, I was just curious what's on current menu before starting to go through the BTC... Considering that flight is 13 hours and 40 minutes, it seems to me that lunch 5 hours into the flight is bit too early...
Hmm, I remember they had a beef fillet with peppercorn sauce. That was the only option from main I would have chosen.

There was a good 5-6 hours to go once they finished serving lunch.
Old May 26, 2017, 1:03 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mlee888
Hmm, I remember they had a beef fillet with peppercorn sauce. That was the only option from main I would have chosen.

There was a good 5-6 hours to go once they finished serving lunch.
Had a same experience. They started serving lunch at around 9am UK time, so more than 6 hours before scheduled arrival to LHR (we were bit ahead, scheduled to land at 15:05). Took them close to 2 hours to finish... NOT HAPPY!
Old May 28, 2017, 3:27 am

Programs: Krisflyer
There's actually a function now to preview the inflight menu for Business/First/Suites when deciding whether to BTC. You can find it under "manage your booking".

Got this info from Sqtalk.
Old May 30, 2017, 3:08 am

Programs: STAR ALLIANCE SILVER (FTL); FB SILVER, ACCOR PLATINUM
Originally Posted by banoffi
There's actually a function now to preview the inflight menu for Business/First/Suites when deciding whether to BTC. You can find it under "manage your booking".

...true...just checked my reservation and it will show you detailed menu for your flights , so now decision is easy ...book the cook or inflight menu
Old Jun 25, 2017, 2:18 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite.
Originally Posted by banoffi

How often do they change the inflight menus around?(& when can you view them?)I cannot view my upcoming inflight menu as yet("SQ308" Oct 9th)Book the cook there is no problem viewing though.Cheers🇦🇺🛫🛬🇸🇬🛫🛬🇬🇧
Old Jun 26, 2017, 3:31 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Menus can change monthly, although won't always be changed with a new month.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:50 am

Programs: Krisflyer
I can't see menus for my September J flights, can see my July F flight menu. (BTC can be done slightly more than 6 months ahead, though.)
Old Jun 26, 2017, 9:01 am

I can see mine for July but not for the flights for August so guessing you have to wait for the calendar month prior.
Old Jun 27, 2017, 2:39 am

Programs: IHG Platinum Elite.
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Menus can change monthly, although won't always be changed with a new month.
Thx Kiwi Flyer.Cheers
Old Dec 28, 2017, 1:57 pm

delete......

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.