Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Can you top-up over phone for partner award?

Old Mar 15, 2017, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, HHonors Diamond, Bonvoy Platinum

If I am using my Krisflyer miles to book a partner award over the phone but am short 20,000 miles can I purchase these over the phone during the booking?

I know when booking an SQ flight online you can buy them (if you have at least 50% of the necessary miles) but I can't find any reference to doing this via phone when booking partner awards.
Old Mar 17, 2017, 6:41 am

Programs: TK*G, QR Gold, VA Gold, NZ Gold
Originally Posted by Jish
If I am using my Krisflyer miles to book a partner award over the phone but am short 20,000 miles can I purchase these over the phone during the booking?

I know when booking an SQ flight online you can buy them (if you have at least 50% of the necessary miles) but I can't find any reference to doing this via phone when booking partner awards.
i think you can topup via call centre but you will lose 15% redemption discount if not booked online.but it makes no diff if you book on or after 23 march anyway..

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.