Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SIN-ARN via Moscow with A350 starting in May 2017

SIN-ARN via Moscow with A350 starting in May 2017

Old Apr 7, 2017, 1:05 pm

Programs: KF
Originally Posted by jwhite9185
I know its been asked up thread, but the answer was six of one half a dozen of the other. Is any visa required, or is it literally off the plane, though security and back into the departure lounge?
SQ used to fly SIN-DME-IAH. There was no transit visa required , and yes everyone should disembark, go through security and back to departure lounge. So, going SIN-DME-ARN doesnt make any difference, no?
Old Apr 13, 2017, 6:19 am

Just out of curiosity - are there any trip reports on the ARN-DME-SIN flights yet? I will be flying it later this year and - as everyone else here - interested in onboard service order and what the stopover at DME will be like. So if anyone has been on this lately some kind of report would be super appreciated
Old Apr 13, 2017, 6:35 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by hansepoint
Just out of curiosity - are there any trip reports on the ARN-DME-SIN flights yet? I will be flying it later this year and - as everyone else here - interested in onboard service order and what the stopover at DME will be like. So if anyone has been on this lately some kind of report would be super appreciated
The route hasn't yet commenced.

DME transit will be much the same as for SIN-DME-IAH.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 6:36 am
Suspended

Programs: UA Premier Gold
Just out of curiosity - are there any trip reports on the ARN-DME-SIN flights yet?
It's quite tough to make a flight report, esp. since this route is only started on May 30, 2017 - and today is April 13, 2017.
Old Nov 3, 2017, 1:42 am

has anyone done the DME transit yet? I'm doing this thru-flight in biz this weekend. finally my first a350 ride

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.