Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Infinite Journey status match with Shangri-la

Infinite Journey status match with Shangri-la

Old Jan 15, 2020, 3:50 pm

Programs: M&M FT, KFES, Etihad Guest Bronze, LATAM Pass
Originally Posted by A1pax
Have you received your SQ gold? It has been almost 8 weeks since hubby completed his 4 SQ legs - still silver, no sign of being upgraded to gold yet Wonder if we should contact SQ to ask?
I知 in the same situation. My last eligible flight was on November 15 and still no upgrade to *G. I emailed Krisflyer twice and all I got was the standard reply saying that I have to allow 6 to 8 weeks. This is already week 9 so I値l probably email them again by the end of this week!
Old Jan 28, 2020, 9:42 am

Which email address did you use to contact them? Have you tried calling?
Old Jan 28, 2020, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by ttravelator
Which email address did you use to contact them? Have you tried calling?
I logged into hubby's KF account and sent a secured email to SQ from there. They just acknowledged receipt of the email, but has not replied on the upgrade I will persevere and will send another email (via hubby's KF account) to prod them. [I cannot call them as hubby has to do it and he said he does not have time to wait on the phone!]
Old Jan 29, 2020, 12:15 am

After 10 weeks and three emails I finally got the upgrade to gold last Thursday!
Old Jan 29, 2020, 5:21 am

Originally Posted by nickyr84
After 10 weeks and three emails I finally got the upgrade to gold last Thursday!
Good news!! I Guess it will be *G until 31 january 2021.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 8:25 am

Originally Posted by StarTiger
Good news!! I Guess it will be *G until 31 january 2021.
Curious about this, too. Nicky can you let us know the expiry date and date of qualifying (third) flight?
Old Jan 30, 2020, 5:58 am

Programs: TG ROP Gold, SQ KF Gold, Marriott Ambassador Elite, Accor ALL Plat., Shangri-La Jade, GHA Plat.
Hi guys, I知 planning using that status match now that I just got my plat charge card. I知 already KFES though. Does it mean I need to ask for the KFES status match first regardless in order to be eligible for the KFEG 3 flights challenge? Thanks!
Old Jan 30, 2020, 12:09 pm

Originally Posted by Disinto
Hi guys, I知 planning using that status match now that I just got my plat charge card. I知 already KFES though. Does it mean I need to ask for the KFES status match first regardless in order to be eligible for the KFEG 3 flights challenge? Thanks!
yes you need to link the Krisflyer and Golden Circle accounts
Disinto likes this.
Old Jan 30, 2020, 12:39 pm

Curious about this, too. Nicky can you let us know the expiry date and date of qualifying (third) flight?
Hey! I got *G after over 10 weeks from my 3rd flight which was on 15 November 2019. Status valid until 31 January 2021 although I got it almost at the end of the month. Hope it helps :-)
Old Feb 9, 2020, 3:06 am
Suspended

Have been waiting for ages (11 weeks) for my status upgrade. Used the web form to contact them to no avail; merely received a boilerplate response. Which communication channel did those with upgrade success use?
Old Feb 9, 2020, 7:38 am

I called them a couple of times and they finally upgraded me.
Comatose.Captain likes this.
Old Feb 9, 2020, 8:11 am

Originally Posted by Comatose.Captain
Have been waiting for ages (11 weeks) for my status upgrade. Used the web form to contact them to no avail; merely received a boilerplate response. Which communication channel did those with upgrade success use?
Same problem here. Emails produce no result. Will have to telephone and see ...
Comatose.Captain likes this.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 10:06 am

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Gold, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Have seen people complaining on other well-known sites about the same issue (HFP, LL) so it seems to be quite general at the moment.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 3:12 pm

Why are they so useless? It痴 been 10 weeks for me and still no Gold.
Old Feb 10, 2020, 3:44 pm

Why are they so useless? It痴 been 10 weeks for me and still no Gold.
Exactly 3 months today since my last SQ flight ( a 4 SQ legs trip)...still Silver . I guess it needs a lot of mails and phone call to be upgraded to *Gold.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.