Wiki Posts
Search

Waitlist confirmation email

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2016, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Waitlist confirmation email

Hello

I'm trying to book an award flight for business or first on SQ and the only available option was waitlist. I waitlisted several different flights, however other than a small pop up saying I was waitlisted, there is no evidence I am, such as a waitlist reference number or something. Does anyone know if SQ sends a email confirming you were successfully waitlisted for an award? (NOT the one saying it cleared)

Thanks!
Old Feb 6, 2016, 8:43 pm

Programs: United Silver, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond
You should be able to login and see your waitlisted flights
Old Feb 7, 2016, 7:39 am

I was having the same issue the other day. If you click another option (standard) and then click back to the saver, the "next" button at the bottom should turn blue. Then you can enter information
Old Feb 7, 2016, 8:28 pm

Try another browser. I had the same issue recently with Firefox (couldn't click on 'Next' button) but when I tried in IE, I could go to the next page to enter the passenger details.

Yes, if you've done everything correctly, you will receive an email confirming that you were successfully waitlisted for an award (NOT the one saying it cleared).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.