Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Awards redemption: United shows availability but SQ doesn't?

Awards redemption: United shows availability but SQ doesn't?

Old Mar 1, 16, 7:14 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Plat, GHA Black
Originally Posted by djjaguar64 View Post
Are there at least 2 seats for this route on May 7th for the 11:55am flight?
Yes.

Old Mar 1, 16, 7:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
Thanks Shuigao, perfect, thats exactly what I needed to know. Cheers ^
Old Sep 1, 16, 6:18 pm

I'm having same issue. Trying to book United flight that is showing saver availability on UA and Aeroplan, however SQ agents could not find it at all, even when I tried to feed them the specific routing. =( I already transferred miles into SQ. Lufthansa, the only other available option from US to Europe, I'm getting quoted $400+ surcharges one way per person!
Old Sep 29, 16, 11:45 am

some problem here, I could see the availability for a UA award seat in business class on AC and ANA, but SQ said they could not see it.
Old Sep 29, 16, 4:10 pm

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond ( Thank Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by lewinr View Post
some problem here, I could see the availability for a UA award seat in business class on AC and ANA, but SQ said they could not see it.
I assume you are looking at Saver availability on UA.com only, in which case SQ not finding it seems strange.
Old Sep 29, 16, 8:25 pm

even not on UA.com but on the aircanada and ANA websites!
Old May 8, 17, 8:02 am

Having this same issue- have OZ F availability showing on Aeroplan, multiple calls into SQ had agents telling me they can't see it. Then finally one agent does something differently (didn't think to ask what) and says he can see the seats, so I go ahead and transfer miles into SQ. Have been trying to book ever since and can't get anyone that can see the seats, or knows the trick to see them.

Anyone have any idea?
Old May 9, 17, 2:01 pm

You shouldn't be duplicate posting, @UnitedConnection. Answered your question on the other thread: You need to check OZ blackout dates. Some partners have no access during peak season.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: