Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Guest lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2015, 11:55 pm
Original Poster

Guest lounge access

I'm flying F SIN-JFK. Can I bring a guest, flying SIN-KUL (non *A flight, most likely MH) into the SKL with me? I know TPR is a no go. According to the *A lounge policy, F passengers can bring one guest but I vaguely remember reading something about the guest being on a *A flight.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 12:39 am

Originally Posted by blahter
I'm flying F SIN-JFK. Can I bring a guest, flying SIN-KUL (non *A flight, most likely MH) into the SKL with me? I know TPR is a no go. According to the *A lounge policy, F passengers can bring one guest but I vaguely remember reading something about the guest being on a *A flight.
You can't bring a guest into SKL even if you fly F. Only PPS can do so.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 5:15 am

Programs: QF Plat, VA Plat, BA Gold
That's right, but it's my understanding, and like you said, that your guest should be traveling on a *A flight - but do try!
Old Nov 23, 2015, 4:31 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
I vaguely remember reading something about the guest being on a *A flight.
That is correct. You can only guest a friend if he/she's flying on a *A flight. No harm trying, but the lounge gatekeepers are entirely within the rules to deny him/her access.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 5:45 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone. I didn't scroll all the way down on the page

GUESTS
First Class, Star Alliance Gold and Eligible Paid Lounge Membership customers are each entitled to a maximum of one guest. The guest must enter the designated lounge with the Eligible Customer and present a boarding pass for any Star Alliance member airline operated flight departing from the local airport. For contract lounges, the guest must be flying on the same airline as the Eligible Customer. Any person over the age of two is considered a guest. Infants under the age of two travelling with an Eligible Customer may accompany them to the lounge in addition to a maximum of one guest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.