Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2016, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Tokyoite
The Private Room is only for those departing and connecting to SQ F class.
The First Class lounge is for those connecting from First Class on Singapore Airlines, those flying First Class on Star Alliance partners, PPS members, etc.
You are allowed one guest into the first class lounge as a First Class passenger, but not into the Private room itself.

FAQ:
Q1: Hi, is there an official site with access rules for the TPR?
A1: There’s no official site other than stating the Private Room is for SQ F.

Q2: I'm flying XXX - SIN in First class and then SIN - YYY in Business/Economy class. Will I have access to TPR based on my inbound First class ticket?
A2: The ability to use TPR on arrival, and when connecting between flights is unpublished, but was mentioned in a Q&A session with Singapore airlines in 2017.
Just show your inbound boarding pass and be departing same day, or overnight, and you’ll be welcomed in.
So do not throw out your inbound boarding pass!

Q3: Where is The Private Room located?
A3: Terminal Three, After Customs & Immigration, Level 3 Near to Gates A. It is accessed which through the main SilverKris Lounge.

Q4: When is it open?
A4: It is open whole day, except for a brief closure from 0230 - 0530 hours.

Q5: Is it open to other first class passengers?
A5: Passengers traveling in First Class on Star Alliance partner airlines, such as Lufthansa to Frankfurt, SWISS to Zurich (or the now discontinued United to Hong Kong/ ANA to Tokyo) are not permitted to use this lounge.
Print Wikipost

SIN Private Room Access

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2019, 5:46 am

Programs: LH M&M, BA EC, DL SM
Originally Posted by bl5965
Thanks, we'll be there from 9:30pm so dinner menu
Anytime.

Enjoy your pre-flight dinner!
Old Apr 8, 2019, 1:45 pm

Dinner menu for last week.

Old Apr 11, 2019, 11:27 pm

I just want to be sure I understand -- thanks for helping me confirm.

If I fly SQ1 SFO-HKG-SIN in F (arriving 11:50 T3)
Departing SQ468 SIN-CMB in J (departing 22:20 T2)

Then I have access to the private room on arrival? If I leave the airport and come back later for the flight, can I return again? I don't know if the long 10-hour gap might trigger scrutiny.

Is there left-luggage?

Also, how long should I assume to walk from TPR T3 to T2 flights? I'm a quick walker. 8-)

Thanks!
-- Ethan
Old Apr 14, 2019, 1:15 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by solomita
I just want to be sure I understand -- thanks for helping me confirm.

If I fly SQ1 SFO-HKG-SIN in F (arriving 11:50 T3)
Departing SQ468 SIN-CMB in J (departing 22:20 T2)

Then I have access to the private room on arrival? If I leave the airport and come back later for the flight, can I return again? I don't know if the long 10-hour gap might trigger scrutiny.
Yes can visit on arrival, and even after leaving airport and coming back. Will need to show the F boarding pass in each case.

Is there left-luggage?
Not in the lounge but paid luggage storage is available airside.

Also, how long should I assume to walk from TPR T3 to T2 flights? I'm a quick walker. 8-)
If taking the airside train from T3 (A) to T2 (F) then allow 10-25 minutes (depends on departing gate - some are a long way from the train). Walking T3 to T1 to T2 allow 40-60 minutes.
solomita likes this.
Old May 15, 2019, 7:13 pm

Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF
If you have luggage, do not exit to collect that luggage.
I'm looking at using TPR as an arrival lounge (flying SQ Suites), and as you suggest, collecting my luggage after dinner. Is it reliable that luggage is put somewhere that I can easily access it an hour or two later? Is there anything I can do to make this process quicker or more reliable?

Thanks!
-- Ethan
Old May 15, 2019, 10:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
I'm looking at using TPR as an arrival lounge (flying SQ Suites), and as you suggest, collecting my luggage after dinner. Is it reliable that luggage is put somewhere that I can easily access it an hour or two later? Is there anything I can do to make this process quicker or more reliable?

Thanks!
-- Ethan
Your bag will be taken off the carousel by airport staff and stored at the left luggage area immediately adjacent to the carousels. They are stored securely, but you may even be able to spot your bag and you just point to it, they confirm by matching your bag tag, and off you go. Takes all of 30 seconds.
Old May 15, 2019, 10:54 pm

Sounds super easy, thanks!
Old May 16, 2019, 9:45 am

​​Menu from today 16 May 2019
opiuman and Traveler Dave like this.
Old May 25, 2019, 12:32 pm

Am flying out SQ F SIN-CGK (AM), SQ Y CGK-SIN (PM) on the same day.

Able to visit Private room after SQ Y CGK-SIN arrival on the same day?
Old May 27, 2019, 6:19 pm

Programs: Non-status paid F/J (best value for $$$)
Has anyone tried asking for Lunch or Dinner items to be served during breakfast hours?

I am one of those people who don't typically like eating breakfast food.

Also, is champagne and other alcoholic beverages available during breakfast hours?
Old May 27, 2019, 6:47 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Yes can visit on arrival, and even after leaving airport and coming back. Will need to show the F boarding pass in each case.
Are you sure? I'm wondering if trying to use an unpublished arrival benefit ~9 hours after arrival might be pushing luck a little bit
Old May 27, 2019, 8:09 pm

Programs: QF SQ VA CX DL UA PR MH MU
Originally Posted by daniellam
Has anyone tried asking for Lunch or Dinner items to be served during breakfast hours?

Also, is champagne and other alcoholic beverages available during breakfast hours?
daniellam firstly yep the plonk is available at all times TPR open and 24hrs in SKL F.

As for Lunch / Dinner or non Breakfast items available outside the designated serving hours you may or may not be in luck. SKL receives 4 deliveries of food stuffs throughout the day at differing times - Lounge Mgmt are anal at prospect of food spoilage so each night all unused foods disposed of - new supplies delivered fresh every day.

Ask Lounge Staff on arrival what might or might not be available and depending on time of day you might be in luck. Staff are very accommodating of R/F pax requests - if they have it they might accommodate your request.

Last edited by Cruiser Elite; May 28, 2019 at 2:44 am
Old May 27, 2019, 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by daniellam

Also, breakfast food at TPR may not be what you expect. When I went for breakfast, there was nasi lemak, roti canai, dim sum, laksa... not just your typical western breakfast foods (if that’s what you are expecting). And yes, there is booze (but please do try their freshly pressed carrot and green apple juice, it’s so delicious!)
Old Jul 31, 2019, 5:29 am

Programs: UA
Arriving 2300 in SQ F from CGK, connecting 14 hours later to SQ (or TG) J to BKK (@ 1300). Will I be allowed in TPR during the morning of my outbound J class flight based off my SQ F arrival from the night before? Singaporeans are super duper strict, so I want to make be absolutely certain -- the FAQ is a little unclear about this specific situation.
Old Jul 31, 2019, 12:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb., Marriott Gold, FB Plat, BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by DoctorORD
Arriving 2300 in SQ F from CGK, connecting 14 hours later to SQ (or TG) J to BKK (@ 1300). Will I be allowed in TPR during the morning of my outbound J class flight based off my SQ F arrival from the night before? Singaporeans are super duper strict, so I want to make be absolutely certain -- the FAQ is a little unclear about this specific situation.
1. Go to the Private Room when you arrive from CDG;
2. Have a drink/shower/etc. Stay there Till after midnight.
3. Ask the host friendly if you can come back "later in the morning".
4. Keep your F boarding pass;
5. Show up the next morning and tell them you are "on the list" and show your F boarding pass.

This isn't official but it worked for me.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.