Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 14, 2016, 11:18 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Tokyoite
The Private Room is only for those departing and connecting to SQ F class.
The First Class lounge is for those connecting from First Class on Singapore Airlines, those flying First Class on Star Alliance partners, PPS members, etc.
You are allowed one guest into the first class lounge as a First Class passenger, but not into the Private room itself.

FAQ:
Q1: Hi, is there an official site with access rules for the TPR?
A1: There’s no official site other than stating the Private Room is for SQ F.

Q2: I'm flying XXX - SIN in First class and then SIN - YYY in Business/Economy class. Will I have access to TPR based on my inbound First class ticket?
A2: The ability to use TPR on arrival, and when connecting between flights is unpublished, but was mentioned in a Q&A session with Singapore airlines in 2017.
Just show your inbound boarding pass and be departing same day, or overnight, and you’ll be welcomed in.
So do not throw out your inbound boarding pass!

Q3: Where is The Private Room located?
A3: Terminal Three, After Customs & Immigration, Level 3 Near to Gates A. It is accessed which through the main SilverKris Lounge.

Q4: When is it open?
A4: It is open whole day, except for a brief closure from 0230 - 0530 hours.

Q5: Is it open to other first class passengers?
A5: Passengers traveling in First Class on Star Alliance partner airlines, such as Lufthansa to Frankfurt, SWISS to Zurich (or the now discontinued United to Hong Kong/ ANA to Tokyo) are not permitted to use this lounge.
Print Wikipost

SIN Private Room Access

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2018, 8:54 pm

Programs: 25 million points to burn!
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Yes as arrivals lounge (on day of arrival only).
Thank you!
Old Apr 18, 2018, 5:30 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Preacher7
Thank you!
Don't you need an onward boarding pass for SQ/MI in F/Suites or J if that is the highest class offered?
Old Apr 18, 2018, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by 54austin
Don't you need an onward boarding pass for SQ/MI in F/Suites or J if that is the highest class offered?
An unpublished benefit is that you can use TPR as an arrivals lounge. In tsncase the OP is arriving SQ and departing CX, so won’t have an onward boarding pass for SQ.

All theyll need need to show is the incoming SQ F boarding pass.
alanslegal likes this.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 2:06 pm

If I am arriving in singapore at 10pm in first and departing to Koh Samui the following day in business, will I get acces to TPR? All will be booked in one ticket. Thanks
Old May 2, 2018, 12:03 am
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by dolceguess4
If I am arriving in singapore at 10pm in first and departing to Koh Samui the following day in business, will I get acces to TPR? All will be booked in one ticket. Thanks
TPR closes after the late night flights departs. Until then can use (as arrivals lounge). Unsure about the next morning when TPR re-opens.
Old May 7, 2018, 4:24 pm

Closed from 2:00-5:30am.
Old Jul 6, 2018, 3:36 pm

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum
In september, I fly NRT-SIN in F arriving around 21:00, departing later that evening/technically next morning on SIN-CPT in J at 01:25. Will we have access to TPR, First Class Lounge or just Business Class Lounge? Thanks

Last edited by airjerky; Jul 6, 2018 at 3:37 pm Reason: adding some info!
Old Jul 7, 2018, 1:44 pm

2100 to 0125+1 should be no problem at all to get TPR access.
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:22 pm

Programs: sq
hi,

i will coming in J at 1pm, and have business to do in the city for few hours.

since it's separate booking, i will take my luggage and check in the luggage again so I won't bring luggage to city just some clothes in backpack.

will come back to airport at 10pm. my next flight in F at 6 pm the next day.

can i be that long in TPR ( 20 hours ) ? I might sleep in f class lounge at night. and back to tpr for champagne breakfast.

is there any limit hours how long I can be in those lounge?

Also, when last time i use first class lounge on January, if i not mistaken, now i can't bring guest. Correct me if I'm wrong

I also have layover in J for 20 hours next month. It's comfortable to sleep in F class lounge or Biz class lounge?
anyone have ever sleep in the lounge?
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:35 pm

I have read all way back to top,

my concern is :

if i arrived on Wed at 1 PM on J, and my next flight on F the next day at 6pm,

1.can I use TPR on Arrival? by obtaining the BP at transfer counter
2.i will go to city and come back at 10PM to check in and use TPR, is that possible? or i must wait at 5am the next morning to access it?

thanks
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
Originally Posted by alvinyos
I have read all way back to top,

my concern is :

if i arrived on Wed at 1 PM on J, and my next flight on F the next day at 6pm,

1.can I use TPR on Arrival? by obtaining the BP at transfer counter
2.i will go to city and come back at 10PM to check in and use TPR, is that possible? or i must wait at 5am the next morning to access it?

thanks
TPR can be used as an arrivals lounge. Just show your inbound boarding pass (no need to get the ongoing one).

Your flight is next day at 6pm, but you want to come back to the airport about 10pm the night before to use the TPR? where will you go after using the TPR? You won’t be able to exit the airport again and come back the next day. Once you enter the sterile area at 10pm you’ll have to stay there... which is almost 18 hours. Would be ok if you had the airside hotel booked. (The restriction on using the lounge too often is indirectly set by the Singapore government... you’re not allowed to abuse airport facilities with multiple entries and exits.)
Old Jul 29, 2018, 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by LHR/MEL/Europe FF

TPR can be used as an arrivals lounge. Just show your inbound boarding pass (no need to get the ongoing one).

Your flight is next day at 6pm, but you want to come back to the airport about 10pm the night before to use the TPR? where will you go after using the TPR? You won’t be able to exit the airport again and come back the next day. Once you enter the sterile area at 10pm you’ll have to stay there... which is almost 18 hours. Would be ok if you had the airside hotel booked. (The restriction on using the lounge too often is indirectly set by the Singapore government... you’re not allowed to abuse airport facilities with multiple entries and exits.)
Hi thank you for your fast reply,

But my incoming flight is not in F, in business class. in case i want to use TPR, i must get my F BP first right, go to transit counter?

yeah 18 hour at Changi with TPR access is quite awesome... At the night might go to Changi Cinema or walk around the terminal 1 to 4. But i read above that access the TPR is only given the day when i leave ? So I can't stay at the TPR from Wed if that true
Old Jul 31, 2018, 2:06 am

Programs: HH Diamond, GHA Titanium
Originally Posted by alvinyos
Yeah 18 hour at Changi with TPR access is quite awesome... At the night might go to Changi Cinema or walk around the terminal 1 to 4. But i read above that access the TPR is only given the day when i leave ? So I can't stay at the TPR from Wed if that true
SQ allows check in at Changi 48 hours prior to flight, so you will have no problems at all getting your outgoing F BP upon landing and getting access to TPR.

Whether you do that via transfer desk or via exiting the airport (to go visit the city) -- either way is fine.

Personally, I would spend the extra cash and stay the night in a hotel in the city, OR a transit hotel in the airport. The TPR closes overnight, and the First lounge doesn't actually have beds or anything, unlikely that you'd get much comfortable sleep.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 5:18 am

Originally Posted by shuigao
SQ allows check in at Changi 48 hours prior to flight, so you will have no problems at all getting your outgoing F BP upon landing and getting access to TPR.

Whether you do that via transfer desk or via exiting the airport (to go visit the city) -- either way is fine.

Personally, I would spend the extra cash and stay the night in a hotel in the city, OR a transit hotel in the airport. The TPR closes overnight, and the First lounge doesn't actually have beds or anything, unlikely that you'd get much comfortable sleep.
thank you for the information,

it's my 4th times visit Singapore and go to city in the past 30 days. Enough exploring the city i think. I will try experiencing overnight in the F SKL or perhaps if can't sleep will book the Aerotel.

And if I arriving from T2, and i don't bring checked baggage, can i just go straight exit from T3 or must go back to T2 where first I landed?
and also, can I enter from T3 or must T2, in case my next F flight is from T2.
Old Jul 31, 2018, 1:14 pm
FB_

Programs: AP
I am arriving on the following flight SQ603 (ICN-SIN) in Business (23:20 - 04:40 +1) and departing on SQ950 (SIN-CGK) in First (06:20 - 7:05).

Itinerary is as follows (YYZ-LAX-ICN-SIN-CGK) Just wondering about the lounge and what process I'll have to go through when landing in SIN. Immigration etc for this short connection.

It looks like there are three lounges listed. Not sure if they are in different terminals or what. Looks like the TPR opens at 5:30. I don't know the airport at all and no idea where I'll be arriving and departing. Is there any chance of getting to enjoy this area at all?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.