Failed to re-qualify for TPPS

Old Apr 28, 2015, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Singapore, Cathay, QANTAS, Delta, Velocity, Etihad
Failed to re-qualify for TPPS

I haven't been flying SQ for the last two years. All of my flights have been into Europe and SQ's schedules have not been as good as other options. Last year I pulled off TPPS requalification based on Reserve$...but this year there was only $11k left in reserve and no SQ flights. I fell off TPPS after 7 years.

With barely enough *A points in 2014/5 to qualify for *A Silver (I actually qualifed OW Emerald this year), SQ wrote me a nice letter and gave me QPPS for the year...which I thought was bloody nice of them.
Old Apr 30, 2015, 5:05 pm

Programs: TK E+, AS Gold
SQ has a soft landing policy for TPP. You get one year of QPP regardless of how much you fly/spend, then dirt. To requalify, spend $25K and you'll be bumped back up to TPP from QPP.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.