Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to buy Krisflyer miles

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 6:15 pm

Programs: FSPP, Impresario, Prive, Virtuoso
So will the OP share how to generate "unlimited" miles at 2.7 cents / mile?

I sort of have an idea how to generate miles at 1.8 cents / mile, but I'm not sure how you can do it consistently. Maybe once might be alright, but not more than that.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 7:41 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
I think we should close this thread and send each other PMs.

Don't send to me cause I don't know but do share if you do know hehehe.
Old Oct 29, 2014, 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by lcpteck
I think we should close this thread and send each other PMs.

Don't send to me cause I don't know but do share if you do know hehehe.
Agreed. There's no need to show off your methods. If you can think of it, others can too. You'll never know some bank employee will be here to see our methods and report them to boost their KPI. It's either you or them in the J seat, you decide
Old Oct 30, 2014, 11:21 am

Thread closed
Old Oct 31, 2014, 3:12 am

Programs: TK-G | Accor P | SQ-G | Marriott T
Originally Posted by A281
Yes, I know that side...

But the question is: How can they generate that miles? I am sure, they don't buy for several 100,000 S$ goods from Cold Storage etc.
I heard from a guy who said he can have a million miles a year. He run a training and he said he always paid his trainers hotel using his credit card.
Old Oct 31, 2014, 3:55 am

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Originally Posted by lingua101
I heard from a guy who said he can have a million miles a year. He run a training and he said he always paid his trainers hotel using his credit card.
Back in the days you could earn mileage at AXS machines I used to earn similar levels by paying my companies quarterly GST bill using my personal DBS altitude card.

Boy do I miss those miles. Sadly I am also looking for the next great wheeze...
Old Nov 2, 2014, 2:06 pm

I once accidentally transferred Amex MR (around 100K) from my wife's account into my KF account. I received an email from KF saying I would forfeit all the miles. They said pooling of miles is strictly prohibited.

Anyone who thinks they can accept KF miles from someone else's MR account better be careful!
Old Nov 3, 2014, 1:58 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Always interested to learn something I don't know so count me in if anyone has some brilliant ideas to share via PM.

Unfortunately opportunities for 'manufactured' spend are close to non-existing over here unlike in the US.

The option to pay taxes (e.g. income) via AXS was THE TOP FEATURE of the DBS Altitude card for me and since that is gone it basically collects dust in the drawer.
Old Nov 11, 2014, 11:17 pm

Programs: SQ PPS
deleted

Last edited by fractal89; Nov 11, 2014 at 11:18 pm Reason: deleted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.