Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Singapore Airlines Launches KrisFlyer Spree – Online Shop Earning KrisFlyer Miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Singapore Airlines Launches KrisFlyer Spree – Online Shop Earning KrisFlyer Miles

Search this Thread

Old May 2, 2017, 6:44 pm

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
If they all show as pending you are good, just need to be super patient. Several months wait is the norm.
Old May 3, 2017, 12:45 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Originally Posted by demue
If they all show as pending you are good, just need to be super patient. Several months wait is the norm.
OK, thanks.

Do they record the miles at the approval date, or the transaction date?
Old Jun 3, 2020, 11:51 am

I've tried to push a couple of UK transactions through this service. Both transactions went to 'pending' but were then subsequently cancelled several months later.

When I queried why, I was informed that the transaction was rejected as the last click through to the retailers was from another source and not KrisFlyer Spree. I complained that this must be their system and provided clear evidence that the last click through was from Spree, but never received a response. Very disappointing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.