Wiki Posts
Search

1200 Easy KF Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jun 17, 2014, 1:19 am
Original Poster

1200 Easy KF Miles

https://essosmiles.com.sg/krisflyerpromotion.aspx

I'll be going to Esso to pick up a card tonight. I'll try to get as many as I can and pass the numbers along here.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 3:58 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Thanks for the update. There was a similar promo earlier last year, was wondering if I can cancel and reapply again.

By the way, just saw the T&C that you have to register the auto conversion online to get 1,200 miles. Offline auto conversion registration only yield 1,000 miles.

A Smiles member who signs up for Smiles Points to KrisFlyer miles auto-conversion service during the Promotion Period (using the Smiles Points Conversion Form) will be eligible for bonus KrisFlyer miles ("Bonus KrisFlyer miles"):
  • 1,000 Bonus KrisFlyer miles for Smiles members who sign up using the hardcopy form available at Esso service stations
;
  • 1,200 Bonus KrisFlyer miles for Smiles members who sign up using the online form available on the Smiles website; and
  • Based on the number of Smiles Points accumulated during the Promotion Period, an additional 10,000 Bonus KrisFlyer miles will be awarded to each of the top 5 Smiles members.
Old Jun 17, 2014, 7:44 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Diamond (Thanks Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by hclee01
Thanks for the update. There was a similar promo earlier last year, was wondering if I can cancel and reapply again.

"This Promotion is only open to new Smiles Points to KrisFlyer auto-conversion service sign ups. Smiles members who have already registered for the Smiles Points to KrisFlyer miles, LinkPoints or Asia Miles auto-conversion services prior to the Promotion Period, are not eligible for this Promotion."
Old Jun 17, 2014, 8:23 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
And you had me excited here for a minute . But I don't even have a car. Nothing to fill up
Old Jun 17, 2014, 8:49 am

Programs: SIA Solitaire PPS, IHG Royal Amb, Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Hhonor Gold
Originally Posted by demue
And you had me excited here for a minute . But I don't even have a car. Nothing to fill up
Same here. I signed up the last time to get the KF miles and throw the card aside.
Old Jun 18, 2014, 12:02 am

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Same here. I signed up the last time to get the KF miles and throw the card aside.
Me too. ^
Old Jun 18, 2014, 3:35 am

Programs: SQ, LH, BA, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Gold, SLH Indulged, Accor Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Aiyoh my wallet is exploding already. I pass, too lazy
Old Jun 18, 2014, 9:11 am

Thanks for the link. Got the smiles card, just need to link it. ^
Old Jun 22, 2014, 3:36 am

Programs: SQ PPS, Marriott Life Gold
gonna try it

Going to see if that works by picking up the card only for the bonus miles promo without pumping a single liter of petrol!

Or do any conditions apply that I am missing.
Old Jun 22, 2014, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by ranad
Going to see if that works by picking up the card only for the bonus miles promo without pumping a single liter of petrol!

Or do any conditions apply that I am missing.
Looks like it is the same promotion as the last time. Just need to visit the nearest petrol kiosk to pick up form, go online to register and the points will be in thereafter.
Old Jun 22, 2014, 11:37 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Looks like it is the same promotion as the last time. Just need to visit the nearest petrol kiosk to pick up form, go online to register and the points will be in thereafter.
Yep, same as last time except without the 200miles (only for applicable if you redeem esso points to miles online).
Old Jun 23, 2014, 4:29 am

Originally Posted by lcpteck
Yep, same as last time except without the 200miles (only for applicable if you redeem esso points to miles online).
https://essosmiles.com.sg/krisflyerpromotion.aspx

Seems like if you sign up for linkage online, you will get 1,200 KF miles. If offline sign up for linkage, will get 1,000 KF miles.

A Smiles member who signs up for Smiles Points to KrisFlyer miles auto-conversion service during the Promotion Period (using the Smiles Points Conversion Form) will be eligible for bonus KrisFlyer miles ("Bonus KrisFlyer miles"):
  • 1,000 Bonus KrisFlyer miles for Smiles members who sign up using the hardcopy form available at Esso service stations;
  • 1,200 Bonus KrisFlyer miles for Smiles members who sign up using the online form available on the Smiles website; and
Old Jun 23, 2014, 11:40 pm
Original Poster

I registered last Friday. The cards are 20 digits long starting with 7800702 if you want to try to make a fake one in hope that the miles post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.