Wiki Posts
Search

Krisflyer Rolling Membership Year

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2014, 5:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF Platinum, OW Emerald, HH Diamond
Krisflyer Rolling Membership Year

Does Krisflyer use a rolling membership year?

Or is it calendar year (Jan-Dec)?

I logged into my KF account in Feb, and it said i have until Feb 2015 to earn 25000 miles to qualify for silver and spend $25000 for PPS.

Now when I log in, it says I have until March 2015 to qualify for silver and PPS.

Any ideas why it changes?

Last time I spoke to a KF consultant on the phone, they said my membership year was 1 Apr to 31 March.

Thanks
Old Mar 2, 2014, 11:50 pm

Programs: FSPP, Impresario, Prive, Virtuoso
Your membership year is then 1st April to 31st March. Within that time period you will need to acquire 25000 miles to become silver.
Old Mar 3, 2014, 9:12 am

I am also confused as this is the first time earning those miles since i sign up for Krisflyer in 2006.

In Jan, the date to qualify for silver is 31 Jan 2015 which i managed to got it in Feb and i saw that the dates to requalify silver again is 28 Feb 2015.

However, when i called them to enquire what is the end date for me to qualify for gold, they told me is 31 Jan 2015.

Does that mean that my qualifying period is 1 Feb to 31 Jan?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.