Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Can I confirm TPR access when connecting to 2-class?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can I confirm TPR access when connecting to 2-class?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2014, 12:12 pm

Programs: A Few
Old Mar 5, 2014, 12:35 pm

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz 5*, IHG RA, Hyatt Diamond, Amex Plat, SPG Gold
Received and invitation to TPR when flying Suites from HKG-SIN and Business from SIN-DPS. Also received an invitation to TPR at NRT when flying Suites from NRT-SIN and Business from SIN-MLE.

TPR usually opens around 6am and the agents apologized profusely when they could only offer the SK F lounge, which was empty. They brought blankets and pillows and checked on us frequently. At 530am, they informed us that the team was going to open up TPR early but the kitchen was still preparing so the dining room wouldn't open until 6am.
Old Mar 6, 2014, 12:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by silver-tls
Received and invitation to TPR when flying Suites from HKG-SIN and Business from SIN-DPS. Also received an invitation to TPR at NRT when flying Suites from NRT-SIN and Business from SIN-MLE.

TPR usually opens around 6am and the agents apologized profusely when they could only offer the SK F lounge, which was empty. They brought blankets and pillows and checked on us frequently. At 530am, they informed us that the team was going to open up TPR early but the kitchen was still preparing so the dining room wouldn't open until 6am.
Last April, so 11 months ago, we were also granted TPR access on our SFO-SIN-BKK connection, the final segment in C.
Old Mar 11, 2014, 4:14 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
What about when arriving in SQ F and departing OA C?

I'm flying SQ's redeye DEL-SIN (F) and connecting to NH SIN-HND (J)

Will I get SKL F access at SIN? TPR?
Old Mar 11, 2014, 6:04 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Tracer_SEA
What about when arriving in SQ F and departing OA C?

I'm flying SQ's redeye DEL-SIN (F) and connecting to NH SIN-HND (J)

Will I get SKL F access at SIN? TPR?
Considering SQ told me the connection had to be to Singapore/Silkair, that strongly implies the answer is no. Otherwise they'd identify "star alliance" or something like that. Sorry to be bearer of bad news.
Old Mar 11, 2014, 10:52 pm

Programs: AS 100K, Marriott LT Platinum
Ok, so not TPR but SKL F?
Old Nov 27, 2014, 6:43 pm

Thank you all very much ! I appreciate the help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.