Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Silver Kris lounge in SYDNEY. Open

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2014, 4:16 pm

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Silver, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by travellingnewyorker
So flying Asiana in j class from syd - icn, do I have access to this lounge as well, or only the Anz lounge in syd? Thanks.
Asiana uses the ANZ lounge which I actually prefer to the SQ lounge - although I haven't been in the new SQ lounge yet. I will be there next week though.

The ANZ lounge is MUCH bigger with a wider selection of food / drink / everything but if you go to the right after entry you will find a few smaller and quieter areas with good views.

For me the biggest downside of the ANZ lounge is they insist upon serving sparkling NZ white wine instead of champagne. It's a first world problem I know, but they have had some shockers there.

If you're Star Alliance Gold then (in theory) you have your choice.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 11:46 am

Hi,

I will be flying Thai F from Sydney, looks like SKL is the only star alliance F lounge. I have noticed that there's ala-carte menu for F, my flight departs at 10am, what could I order from the menu? Eggs and sausage or would I be offered the brunch menu which looks more exciting?

Also, what's being offered in the morning buffet section? Thanks.
Old Mar 11, 2018, 10:26 pm

Programs: SQ Krisflyer/Star Gold, QF Gold/Oneworld Sapphire
Originally Posted by Dolphinyong
Hi,

I will be flying Thai F from Sydney, looks like SKL is the only star alliance F lounge. I have noticed that there's ala-carte menu for F, my flight departs at 10am, what could I order from the menu? Eggs and sausage or would I be offered the brunch menu which looks more exciting?

Also, what's being offered in the morning buffet section? Thanks.
Hello Dolphinyong, I visited the SYD SilverKris Lounge last month.

This is the F section a-la carte menu:

Some coverage of the lounge facilities and morning buffet selection here (Links to external SQTalk site).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.