Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Advice Needed: Rectify Zero miles for Class T, W, V & L

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2013, 1:37 am
Original Poster

I have done over 10 Auckland-Sydney flights in the last 6 months and to my dismay, none of the flights accrue points on Krisflyer. The flights are of Class V, W, L & T.

What is the best ff program that I can sign up with? I am looking at another 6-12 flights in the next few months. Thanking you in advance!
Old Oct 29, 2013, 12:55 pm

Which airline did you fly these on?
Old Oct 30, 2013, 8:01 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
This thread has been relocated from Mileage Run Discussion forum as it seemed more of a airline and/or frequent flyer plan comparison than a query regarding mileage runs. Welcome to FT to rosa25!

tcook052
Mileage Run Forum Moderator
Old Oct 30, 2013, 10:13 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by scibuff
Which airline did you fly these on?
I'm betting NZ based on wanting to credit to a *A partner.

The bad news is that the L, W & T fares are unlikely to earn in any partner programs. I believe that the V fares can earn in the Ethiopian ShebaMiles program but that's all. Those fares are simply not meant to earn points in that market.
Old Nov 4, 2013, 7:57 am

[Delete]
Old Nov 4, 2013, 10:02 am
bpe

Programs: AS, UA
nevermind

Last edited by bpe; Nov 4, 2013 at 10:03 am Reason: didn't see trans-Tasman flights

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.