SilverKris Lounge in Changi

Old Dec 9, 13, 5:01 am

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
Originally Posted by italdesign View Post
I'm wondering how late the food is served in the J lounge. My flight is at 2:30 am and I may want to get some food around then. Would there be any desirable food in the lounge at that time?
Yes it does

I took a flight (same flight -- to Delhi? ) last week at 0230 and the T2 lounge, to my surprise had full service upto 0150 when I departed. ^

Sitting in T3 SKL now and it's noisy and full, and the loos were dirty ...T2 seems generally quieter and cleaner but maybe it's just the time I'm here...
Old Dec 9, 13, 9:36 am

Programs: *S (TK), Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold
Originally Posted by rathin100 View Post
Yes it does

I took a flight (same flight -- to Delhi? ) last week at 0230 and the T2 lounge, to my surprise had full service upto 0150 when I departed. ^
Awesome, thanks! Mine is to Moscow onto Houston
Old Dec 9, 13, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hertz Gold, National Exec
SilverKris Lounge in Changi

What about kids? We're not *G, but we're ex-SIN with 2 adults in C, while our teenage kids are in Y. No lounge access?
Old Dec 9, 13, 5:51 pm

Teenage kids will certainly count as guest unless the lounge receptionist chooses to make an exception. And C ticket of course does not grant any guests. I would perhaps gently ask, but be fully prepared not to be granted access.
Old Dec 9, 13, 9:30 pm

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, SPG Gold, HH Gold, Hertz Gold, National Exec
Originally Posted by stargold View Post
Teenage kids will certainly count as guest unless the lounge receptionist chooses to make an exception. And C ticket of course does not grant any guests. I would perhaps gently ask, but be fully prepared not to be granted access.
OK thanks. Good to know. I don't see SQ's lounge guidelines published anywhere. I guess we'll have to do without, or maybe check out one of the Priority Pass lounges. I'm guessing there's no system of day passes for purchase for the SilverKris lounge?
Old Dec 10, 13, 2:03 am

Programs: Emirates gold *alliance silver jet airways platinum tridentprivilege gold.
Originally Posted by austinpop View Post
OK thanks. Good to know. I don't see SQ's lounge guidelines published anywhere. I guess we'll have to do without, or maybe check out one of the Priority Pass lounges. I'm guessing there's no system of day passes for purchase for the SilverKris lounge?
Sorry, No. SQ are very strict about their lounges
Old Apr 6, 14, 3:53 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus 1K; Marriott Platinum; Hilton Gold
Access on EVA J ticket

I've got a flight booked SIN-TPE on Eva Air in J. As a *G, could I access to the SilverKris lounge in either Terminals 2 or 3 before my flight?

If I can, and because Eva Air departs from Terminal 1, which SKL would FTers recommend for this trip?
Old Apr 6, 14, 7:48 pm

Programs: MH, AC, AS
Originally Posted by transportprof View Post
I've got a flight booked SIN-TPE on Eva Air in J. As a *G, could I access to the SilverKris lounge in either Terminals 2 or 3 before my flight?

If I can, and because Eva Air departs from Terminal 1, which SKL would FTers recommend for this trip?
You'll have access with a *A Biz BP, *G isn't necessary.

The SKL T3 is more spacious than its T2 counterpart, but the offerings are similar.
Old Apr 7, 14, 12:40 am

Hi, do I get Lounge access when arriving in Suites and having a flight with tigerair 3 hours later?
Old Apr 7, 14, 5:25 am

Programs: MH, AC, AS
Originally Posted by elgato View Post
Hi, do I get Lounge access when arriving in Suites and having a flight with tigerair 3 hours later?
No. You might have a shot if you're connecting to SQ Y, but absolutely not for TR.

If you really need lounge access I would recommend showing only your SQ Suites BP and saying you want to freshen up before heading into the city, but don't be disappointed if you're turned away as it's not an arrivals lounge.
Old Aug 19, 14, 11:18 am

Programs: US Airways CP, UA 1K, DL Plat, Marriott Gold, SPG Plat
Day of flight

I am leaving SIN on OZ at 145am in C. I will have access to the SKL, but will I be able to get in before Midnight? I think the rules say "same day" but not sure if they mean it with these flights.
Old Aug 19, 14, 11:25 am

Programs: CX,SQ,PR,QR
Originally Posted by pjs91015 View Post
I am leaving SIN on OZ at 145am in C. I will have access to the SKL, but will I be able to get in before Midnight? I think the rules say "same day" but not sure if they mean it with these flights.
Yes, you can...
Old Mar 10, 16, 7:57 pm

Hi, arriving on SQ238 at 16:20 in to T3 then departing SQ978 at 18:35 from T2. Flying J both legs

What's the best plan of attack? I assume luggage checked through to final destination so I just go through T3 Arrival formalities (are there any?), walk/shuttle to T2 and then Silverkris lounge for an hour or so then walk to gate. Is that as simple as it needs to be?
Old Mar 10, 16, 8:20 pm
Ambassador: Air New Zealand

Programs: NZ Gold, EK Gold, Qatar Gold, Amex Plat, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Guvner067 View Post
Hi, arriving on SQ238 at 16:20 in to T3 then departing SQ978 at 18:35 from T2. Flying J both legs

What's the best plan of attack? I assume luggage checked through to final destination so I just go through T3 Arrival formalities (are there any?), walk/shuttle to T2 and then Silverkris lounge for an hour or so then walk to gate. Is that as simple as it needs to be?
No arrival formalities. You stay airside. Very simple.

Terminal Transfer
Old Mar 10, 16, 8:33 pm

Very simple. Thanks for the clarification.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: