FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-500/)
-   -   SilverKris Lounge in Changi (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/1471802-silverkris-lounge-changi.html)

rathin100 Dec 9, 13 4:01 am


Originally Posted by italdesign (Post 21929955)
I'm wondering how late the food is served in the J lounge. My flight is at 2:30 am and I may want to get some food around then. Would there be any desirable food in the lounge at that time?

Yes it does

I took a flight (same flight -- to Delhi? ) last week at 0230 and the T2 lounge, to my surprise had full service upto 0150 when I departed. ^

Sitting in T3 SKL now and it's noisy and full, and the loos were dirty :td: ...T2 seems generally quieter and cleaner but maybe it's just the time I'm here...

italdesign Dec 9, 13 8:36 am


Originally Posted by rathin100 (Post 21930657)
Yes it does

I took a flight (same flight -- to Delhi? ) last week at 0230 and the T2 lounge, to my surprise had full service upto 0150 when I departed. ^

Awesome, thanks! Mine is to Moscow onto Houston :)

austinpop Dec 9, 13 4:43 pm

SilverKris Lounge in Changi
 
What about kids? We're not *G, but we're ex-SIN with 2 adults in C, while our teenage kids are in Y. No lounge access?

stargold Dec 9, 13 4:51 pm

Teenage kids will certainly count as guest unless the lounge receptionist chooses to make an exception. And C ticket of course does not grant any guests. I would perhaps gently ask, but be fully prepared not to be granted access.

austinpop Dec 9, 13 8:30 pm


Originally Posted by stargold (Post 21935012)
Teenage kids will certainly count as guest unless the lounge receptionist chooses to make an exception. And C ticket of course does not grant any guests. I would perhaps gently ask, but be fully prepared not to be granted access.

OK thanks. Good to know. I don't see SQ's lounge guidelines published anywhere. I guess we'll have to do without, or maybe check out one of the Priority Pass lounges. I'm guessing there's no system of day passes for purchase for the SilverKris lounge?

rathin100 Dec 10, 13 1:03 am


Originally Posted by austinpop (Post 21936149)
OK thanks. Good to know. I don't see SQ's lounge guidelines published anywhere. I guess we'll have to do without, or maybe check out one of the Priority Pass lounges. I'm guessing there's no system of day passes for purchase for the SilverKris lounge?

Sorry, No. SQ are very strict about their lounges

transportprof Apr 6, 14 2:53 pm

Access on EVA J ticket
 
I've got a flight booked SIN-TPE on Eva Air in J. As a *G, could I access to the SilverKris lounge in either Terminals 2 or 3 before my flight?

If I can, and because Eva Air departs from Terminal 1, which SKL would FTers recommend for this trip?

SilverChris Apr 6, 14 6:48 pm


Originally Posted by transportprof (Post 22659491)
I've got a flight booked SIN-TPE on Eva Air in J. As a *G, could I access to the SilverKris lounge in either Terminals 2 or 3 before my flight?

If I can, and because Eva Air departs from Terminal 1, which SKL would FTers recommend for this trip?

You'll have access with a *A Biz BP, *G isn't necessary.

The SKL T3 is more spacious than its T2 counterpart, but the offerings are similar.

elgato Apr 6, 14 11:40 pm

Hi, do I get Lounge access when arriving in Suites and having a flight with tigerair 3 hours later?

SilverChris Apr 7, 14 4:25 am


Originally Posted by elgato (Post 22661511)
Hi, do I get Lounge access when arriving in Suites and having a flight with tigerair 3 hours later?

No. You might have a shot if you're connecting to SQ Y, but absolutely not for TR.

If you really need lounge access I would recommend showing only your SQ Suites BP and saying you want to freshen up before heading into the city, but don't be disappointed if you're turned away as it's not an arrivals lounge.

pjs91015 Aug 19, 14 10:18 am

Day of flight
 
I am leaving SIN on OZ at 145am in C. I will have access to the SKL, but will I be able to get in before Midnight? I think the rules say "same day" but not sure if they mean it with these flights.

bluegreentravel Aug 19, 14 10:25 am


Originally Posted by pjs91015 (Post 23388728)
I am leaving SIN on OZ at 145am in C. I will have access to the SKL, but will I be able to get in before Midnight? I think the rules say "same day" but not sure if they mean it with these flights.

Yes, you can...

Guvner067 Mar 10, 16 6:57 pm

Hi, arriving on SQ238 at 16:20 in to T3 then departing SQ978 at 18:35 from T2. Flying J both legs

What's the best plan of attack? I assume luggage checked through to final destination so I just go through T3 Arrival formalities (are there any?), walk/shuttle to T2 and then Silverkris lounge for an hour or so then walk to gate. Is that as simple as it needs to be?

WLG Base Mar 10, 16 7:20 pm


Originally Posted by Guvner067 (Post 26315814)
Hi, arriving on SQ238 at 16:20 in to T3 then departing SQ978 at 18:35 from T2. Flying J both legs

What's the best plan of attack? I assume luggage checked through to final destination so I just go through T3 Arrival formalities (are there any?), walk/shuttle to T2 and then Silverkris lounge for an hour or so then walk to gate. Is that as simple as it needs to be?

No arrival formalities. You stay airside. Very simple.

Terminal Transfer

Guvner067 Mar 10, 16 7:33 pm

Very simple. Thanks for the clarification.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 2:36 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.