Small number of KF miles

Old May 11, 2013, 11:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SKF, ROP, SPG, SL Golden Circle, Hyatt Gold Passport, Marriot
Small number of KF miles

I have a few thousand KF miles. Does anyone have suggestion how I can make use of it? Perhaps transferring it to other Airlines or Hotel programs, use it for KF lounge, or even donating them to charities.
Old May 12, 2013, 4:58 am

Programs: Krisflyer Gold, Hilton Diamond
Maybe the other experts can chime in, but I dont think anything is possible with KF. Only option is to make it big enoough for a 1 way Y redemption...

Unlike the US where even a 400 mile Alaska balance can get a magazine subscription for a year.
Old May 13, 2013, 6:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: SKF, ROP, SPG, SL Golden Circle, Hyatt Gold Passport, Marriot
Originally Posted by keepinitsimple
Maybe the other experts can chime in, but I dont think anything is possible with KF. Only option is to make it big enoough for a 1 way Y redemption...

Unlike the US where even a 400 mile Alaska balance can get a magazine subscription for a year.
Thanks for the reply. I also thought those small number of miles from Silkair are not useful. I probably won't even take the trouble to accumulate Silkair miles in future.
Old May 13, 2013, 8:45 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
6,375 miles for a 1-way econ ticket to Bali ain't that bad. You can also purchase additional miles that you need.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.