SQ 2 First Class Menu Question

Old May 1, 13, 7:25 am
Original Poster

SQ 2 First Class Menu Question

Have done some recent searching but to no avail. No First Class menus posted recently here (that i could find) or on SQTalk. Flying SQ 2 in a few and was wondering if there was still caviar service on the route. I know it departs HKG rather late, and was wondering if there was the full meal service.

Thanks
Old May 1, 13, 9:21 am

Programs: Several here and there, but not as many during my road warrior days!
When we flew SQ2 in January, in Suites, there was no caviar service. There was a full meal service.
Old May 1, 13, 10:27 am

Programs: Mileage Plus
If you email them, they will be able to provide you with a copy of the current first class menu for that route. A few of the options may change depending on how far into the future you are flying, but you can always check back a few weeks before your flight to get the exact menu.
Old May 1, 13, 3:50 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Flew SQ 2 out of HK in March. Full meal service, no caviar. Catering out of HK is some of the best in the system though. Was very happy with my meals... with the highlight being the dim sum served for breakfast!
Old May 2, 13, 9:47 pm

It is a Supper and Breakfast service from HKG to SFO. Typically Caviar is srved only for Dinner service, hence there is no Caviar on this leg. there's a lobster salad though!

though i notice there is no caviar on the SINHKG Dinner service as well. hmm. I think there is a Veal main course though for this month.
Old May 10, 13, 6:27 am

Just returned 2 days ago on SQ2. No caviar. Lobster salad looked wonderful, but by then (we originated in SIN) we were sadly too tired to eat again!
Old May 20, 13, 1:40 am

Programs: AA Plat Pro; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
How disappointing, there is no caviar on SQ1 on the way over either.

CX leaves late and serves caviar.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: