Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

SQ Suites Saver Redemption to be available - New updated Award Chart

SQ Suites Saver Redemption to be available - New updated Award Chart

Old Jun 13, 14, 12:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Originally Posted by ual902 View Post
was cleared wait listed on R suite SQ12 SIN LAX within 48 hours, seems like more availability then SIN-JFK
Within 48 hours of departure or 48 hours of waitlisting?
Old Jun 13, 14, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by KosherKimchee View Post
Within 48 hours of departure or 48 hours of waitlisting?
I wait listed 3 days before departure and was cleared within 48 hours of departure and SQ R is just AMAZING, Ive flown on other F's such as LH, EY, CX, JL and was just blown away by SQ R, my choice was EK A380 F or SQ R and I'm glad I did SQ R.
Old Jun 13, 14, 7:24 pm
Moderator, CoronaVirus and Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Originally Posted by Cruiser Elite View Post
Any SQ R or F flt 7hrs and greater will get you PJs. Any R or F flt will get you amenity pack. Yes flt timing and duration will determine meal service - if in doubt best check beforehand. It does seem a bit of a waste spending nts in R or F as you do not get to experience full F service - so IMH if you can swing daytime flts at all then go that way.
I did not get amenity kit (or pjs) flying F SIN-ICN the other day.
Old Jun 14, 14, 5:32 pm

Programs: QF SQ VA CX DL UA PR MH MU
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer View Post
I did not get amenity kit (or pjs) flying F SIN-ICN the other day.
Flt <7hrs so no PJs - but no amenity kit seems odd - did others receive? Did you request when none offered?
Old Jul 5, 14, 8:18 pm

There must be a glitch in the system since there are saver rewards available for First from Lax-NRT on Friday 7/18/2014. I even put in for 6 passengers and it still shows availability for that many in saver rewards.
Old Nov 27, 16, 2:22 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, UA 1K, Wheels Up, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elt, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Pres, Ntl P
Anyone know when they reopen saver for booking? Looking for a flight in a couple of weeks.

There is a standard award available for a suite, is it worth waiting for a saver to open up or is there virtually no chance of that happening?

Last edited by Townshend; Nov 27, 16 at 2:56 pm
Old Nov 27, 16, 11:26 pm

Programs: Krisflyer Gold, Starwood Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Townshend View Post
Anyone know when they reopen saver for booking? Looking for a flight in a couple of weeks.

There is a standard award available for a suite, is it worth waiting for a saver to open up or is there virtually no chance of that happening?
Try checking for availability on the same flight every day between now and your desired date. That should give you an idea if seats open up.
Old Nov 28, 16, 7:27 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL Plat, UA 1K, Wheels Up, Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elt, Hilton Diamond, Hertz Pres, Ntl P
Originally Posted by w4rd View Post
Try checking for availability on the same flight every day between now and your desired date. That should give you an idea if seats open up.
Thanks

Search this Thread