Wiki Posts
Search

SQ26 Trip Review

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2012, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: All of them...
SQ26 Trip Review

Just flew on SQ26 FRA-JFK. 1st time on SQ, & I have to say, that I was very surprised the treatment that I got in Y class, far more superior then LH. But I was very shocked to see that the A380 didn't have the tail camera, it was my first time on an A380 and I had wanted to check it out.
J Class was very empty, and was very interesting to see, that they didn't offer any seats on *A awards, nor did they agree to upgrade me at check-in (with Kris miles) because it has to be done 48 before.
Again, the service that I received in Y class, was very very very good, looking forward to fly SQ again.
Old May 9, 2012, 4:59 pm

Is the legroom in Y cramped, except for exit rows and bulkhead?
Old May 9, 2012, 10:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: All of them...
No, the seat move forward when reclining, but its not cramped
Old May 9, 2012, 11:33 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Plus the same thing happens when the person in front reclines.

No camera view for passengers on the A380, but the avod is fantastic and will keep you busy throughout the flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.