Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Virgin flying Club not accepted in my booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 8, 2012, 11:09 am
Original Poster

Tried putting my VFC membership number into my booking, it accepts it then when I retune to my booking in Manage my booking all the details are gone again. Same goes for passport details and telephone numbers. Anyone have any good ideas what to do. we are flying Y out of Amsterdam to Denpasar.
Old May 9, 2012, 8:36 am

Programs: SQ Gold, BA Bronze,GA Silver
I would assume this is just an example of how well the SQ website is working ...

Give SQ a call just to make sure that all the details are there. At the worst, just have them check that you VFC no. is attached to the booking at check-in.
Old May 13, 2012, 12:10 pm

Programs: UA-Gold, VA-Silver, Delta-Silver
I am having the same issue. I have entered all of this information many times over and it keeps disappearing. I don't think it has anything to do with the type of frequent flyer number you enter. Rather, I believe it is a website issue. I called SQ and told them about this issue but I am still having it.
Old May 14, 2012, 5:19 am

Programs: MH Enrich, VS FC, HH Gold, PC, SPG Gold, Marco Polo Gold, Accor Plat
Can we book SQ J using Virgin flying club miles?
Old May 14, 2012, 5:50 am

Programs: IC Amb, Marriott Silver, KF Silver, MPC Silver
Originally Posted by k3nnis
Can we book SQ J using Virgin flying club miles?
Virgin Flying Club page on SQ

Short answer is No. That caveat on "temporarily" not being able to book into Business or First on SQ has been there for aeons.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.