Collect KF miles one way out of a return flight

Old Oct 8, 11, 4:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott P, IHG P
Collect KF miles one way out of a return flight

Hi,

I have a upcoming flight with TK that will give me 100% KF miles and UA miles. Is it possible to use KF for onward journey and UA for return journey?

Thanks.
Old Oct 9, 11, 4:08 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
Since it's a return flight then no problemo, just make sure you have the check-in agent change the FFP details before the second flight.

It might be an entirely different story with a connecting flight though, where I'm not sure it's possible to credit one leg to one FFP and the next one to a different FFP.
Old Oct 9, 11, 4:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott P, IHG P
Originally Posted by aster View Post
Since it's a return flight then no problemo, just make sure you have the check-in agent change the FFP details before the second flight.

It might be an entirely different story with a connecting flight though, where I'm not sure it's possible to credit one leg to one FFP and the next one to a different FFP.
Thanks for the info. I think I'll do that because I'm lacking 6100 miles for my KF, so 1 way should get my approx. that.
Old Oct 9, 11, 5:14 am

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Royal Caribbean Diamond
No prob.

There should still be a calculator on the KF site that will show exactly how many miles you should get.

Search this Thread