Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer
Reload this Page >

Not only the website is down the drain, also the call centre!

Old Aug 18, 11, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

I've just spent 38 minutes on the phone to the KrisFlyer call centre (not on hold, 38 minutes TALKING :P) booking a simple SYD-FRA flight using points as I kept getting error messages on the website. However, the poor man on the other end taking the booking was as thick as a brick and I had to tell him where to look after he told me things like SQ242 from SYD-SIN doesn't exist, that there are only 3 flights a day from Sydney. Oh dear.

Good news is, I now have my flight... after 38 minutes of explaining.
Old Aug 18, 11, 6:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: SQ TPPS, EK Gold, IHG RA, Marriott Gold Hyatt Diamond, HHonors Gold, UA Premier Gold, TG Silver
To counter this story - I called the PPS Club service centre to ask for a replacement supplementary card (we lost the first one). I also wanted it delivered to Ion, as I will be in Singapore for the next couple of weeks. While this request initially flummoxed the agent, she took it on board personally, and has now arranged a new card, and delivery to Ion as requested. She kept me informed through a couple of interim update calls as she worked her way through SQ's labyrinthine systems. Nice work

Search this Thread