Wiki Posts
Search

Dessert - and personally picked up

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2011, 4:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: Confirmed
Dessert - and personally picked up

I read in a trip report on SQ C where the head Singapore girl told a pax that 'she has personally picked up this cheesecake from xxx'.

I must have misunderstood this - did she actually go to that nice bakery and purchased 3 cheesecakes on corporate card and took them onboard, sliced? If that's the case, is this allowed by regulation? Not that I'm against the idea - I like the personal touch.

Or she actually meant that she has voted for this cheesecake when SQ's chef prepared a number of desserts for the airline to choose. That would make more sense.

Last edited by SKRan; Aug 3, 2011 at 4:09 am Reason: typo
Old Aug 16, 2011, 8:08 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hertz 5*, IHG RA, Hyatt Diamond, Amex Plat, SPG Gold
I remember from one of Lucky's TR that the served Krispy Kreme donuts!
Old Aug 16, 2011, 8:18 pm

Programs: TK/SQ Gold, QR Plat, Marriott/Accor Plat, IC Dia Amb, HH Gold, Hertz PC
Maybe she just had a sense of humor?
Old Aug 17, 2011, 6:15 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
That's the Singapore style of talkinglah. What she really mean was she had personally picked out the pieces of cheese cake for the pax from the dessert trolley in the galley That'll be the day when these underpaid crew members dish out their own cash and bring goodies on the plane for passengers especially in C class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.