JFK Lounge

Old Apr 19, 11, 5:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United, Marriott Gold, AA Gold, Priority Pass
JFK Lounge

Hello

Im doing the JFK-FRA-JFK in May in C class, I searched and only found old information about the lounge in JFK. The latest I've heard is that C class pax use the Swiss lounge is this correct? I will be getting to the airport quite early and would like to sit and have a drink or two before the flight.

I would assume in FRA for the return its the LH lounge?

Thanks for the info!
Old Apr 19, 11, 7:14 pm

They'll give you a pass to the Oasis lounge, but you can use the Swiss lounge if you prefer.
Old Apr 19, 11, 10:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
which lounge for SQ F on JFK-FRA?
Old Apr 19, 11, 10:34 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, Honors Diamond, IHG RC Spire, Marriott Platinum,SQ, DL, AA, Hyatt
Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet View Post
which lounge for SQ F on JFK-FRA?
You will be invited to use the VSCH (Virgin Atlantic Club House) which is right next to the LX (Swiss Lounge).
Old Jul 29, 12, 7:08 pm

Programs: AA PLT; SPG GLD; HLT GLD
Flying SQ C JFK-FRA and then onto LH FRA-LHR. 9 hour connection in FRA, so I was wondering what lounges I will have access to in FRA, and in JFK I have Oasis and LX, correct?

Cheers,
Zoui21
Old Aug 2, 12, 11:50 am

Programs: SQ, UA, Delta, BMI(RIP), Marriott Lifetime Platinum Elite, Hilton Diamond ( Thank Amex) Hyatt Discov
Originally Posted by Zoui21 View Post
Flying SQ C JFK-FRA and then onto LH FRA-LHR. 9 hour connection in FRA, so I was wondering what lounges I will have access to in FRA, and in JFK I have Oasis and LX, correct?

Cheers,
Zoui21
Why spend 9 hours FRA? I am sure you can find a cheapie flight to get you to LHR without waiting for so long in FRA to go to London!!!
Old Aug 9, 12, 12:36 am

Programs: AA PLT; SPG GLD; HLT GLD
Originally Posted by SingaporeDon View Post
Why spend 9 hours FRA? I am sure you can find a cheapie flight to get you to LHR without waiting for so long in FRA to go to London!!!
True, but I managed to snag a SQ C award while my sister, her husband and my baby nephew are flying AA Y on a paid ticket, and only arriving in LHR at around 9 pm.

Doesn't make sense for me to sit in LHR, no arrivals lounge, for 7 hours, like originally planned, so I decided instead to stick around in FRA. At worst, sitting in LH biz lounge for that time. First world problems But was wondering if I could also hit up any other lounges in FRA

Search this Thread
Search Engine: