FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-500/)
-   -   The 'Best credit cards for KF miles accrual' master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/1076196-best-credit-cards-kf-miles-accrual-master-thread.html)

evinrude Mar 16, 17 9:41 pm

Anyone knows if the woman is still feverish?:p

invisible Mar 17, 17 10:58 am

Originally Posted by evinrude (Post 28047536)

You should be reading HWZ every 16th day of month...

invisible Mar 17, 17 11:00 am

Originally Posted by w4rd (Post 28047247)
And, of course, this is a small opportunity for manufactured spend.

I do not think that FEVO qualifies for MS due to the fact that there is no ATM access. If my information is correct, there is no 'true' MS option in Singapore at all.

Ghost07 Mar 17, 17 6:35 pm

Anyone know how soon the points will be credited into account for UOB Prvi expedia promo?

qsharp Mar 17, 17 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Ghost07 (Post 28051353)
Anyone know how soon the points will be credited into account for UOB Prvi expedia promo?

UOB$ will get credited for valid Expedia bookings under the T&Cs. You will need to manually initiate transfers from the UOB Rewards portal to KF in blocks of 5000 UNI$ (10000 KF miles) against a S$25 fee.

w4rd Mar 17, 17 11:24 pm

Originally Posted by invisible (Post 28049702)
I do not think that FEVO qualifies for MS due to the fact that there is no ATM access. If my information is correct, there is no 'true' MS option in Singapore at all.

You get a cash refund when the card expires so I think its close enough. I did the same thing when AMEX Imagine died.

invisible Mar 18, 17 3:56 am

Originally Posted by w4rd (Post 28052007)
You get a cash refund when the card expires so I think its close enough. I did the same thing when AMEX Imagine died.

Cash refund once every three years or due to termination of product does not fit into definition of MS in my book.

Ghost07 Mar 18, 17 5:10 am

Originally Posted by qsharp (Post 28051764)
UOB$ will get credited for valid Expedia bookings under the T&Cs. You will need to manually initiate transfers from the UOB Rewards portal to KF in blocks of 5000 UNI$ (10000 KF miles) against a S$25 fee.

understand the whole process... but it's my first time to use UOB Expedia promo, that's why not sure how long it takes for the points to credit into my account

TheAsiaTomBrady Mar 18, 17 5:41 am

Originally Posted by Ghost07 (Post 28052549)
understand the whole process... but it's my first time to use UOB Expedia promo, that's why not sure how long it takes for the points to credit into my account

Very quick...usually 2-3 business days.

w4rd Mar 18, 17 6:21 am

Originally Posted by invisible (Post 28052373)
Cash refund once every three years or due to termination of product does not fit into definition of MS in my book.

:rolleyes:

Savage25 Mar 19, 17 2:22 am

Originally Posted by evinrude (Post 28047536)

Yup, she's still hot :D

invisible Mar 20, 17 6:51 am

Mastercard Paypass usage at public transport - buses are not supported!

Subj. Don't repeat my error to be early adopter. After switching on paypass as payment mode at GTM and using it for a train ride, got 'bank card not supported' message at a bus and had to pay cash.

flyasia Mar 21, 17 2:39 am

Originally Posted by invisible (Post 28060205)
Subj. Don't repeat my error to be early adopter. After switching on paypass as payment mode at GTM and using it for a train ride, got 'bank card not supported' message at a bus and had to pay cash.

you may want to check your information before posting here.

Buses ARE supported, but your bank card is activated up to 3 days after you received the activation email from Transitlink. Mine was activated after 1 day and it has been working fine for the last 2 days.

invisible Mar 21, 17 6:38 am

Originally Posted by flyasia (Post 28064701)
you may want to check your information before posting here.

My information is what happened when I tried to use it on bus. Take it or leave it.

flyasia Mar 22, 17 8:59 am

Originally Posted by invisible (Post 28065342)
My information is what happened when I tried to use it on bus. Take it or leave it.

You were saying bus are not supported! I'm just saying this is not correct and there must be something wrong with your card. No need to be rude.