FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Singapore Airlines | KrisFlyer (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer-500/)
-   -   The 'Best credit cards for KF miles accrual' master thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/singapore-airlines-krisflyer/1076196-best-credit-cards-kf-miles-accrual-master-thread.html)

vade May 22, 2016 8:14 pm

You should be able to see the bonus points, if they qualify, from the rewards portal latest a few days after the transaction no?

Kilian Zoll May 22, 2016 10:02 pm

Originally Posted by vade (Post 26666643)
You should be able to see the bonus points, if they qualify, from the rewards portal latest a few days after the transaction no?

Given the weekend, I expect the points to appear in the summary today.

suitespin May 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Wanted to add another data point.. I made my payment on the 17th and it showed up as AXS PTE LTD SGP as well with 0 points (much to my chagrin) awarded. But a quick check earlier today saw it somehow adjusted to the usual AXS PAYMENT SINGAPORE SG with the 10x points

TTOTY May 23, 2016 3:28 am

Originally Posted by w4rd (Post 26663575)
DBS WWMC doesn't pay anything for AXS I'm afraid. I've heard of some people getting points, but it's explicitly excluded in the TNCs and it didn't work for me.

Oh ic... It awarded me the points when I first used it back in dec 15... But have been using Citi rewards since Jan 2016

ExSin May 23, 2016 9:42 am

AMEX Krisflyer - GRAB Taxi promo

New promo :

I am likely to book a cab to next condo down the lane. :D

Details:
Earn 500 bonus KrisFlyer miles on your first Grab booking by setting your American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card as the default Card on the Grab mobile App1.

T&C:
Terms & Conditions:
1 American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card Members are entitled to receive a one-time 500 KrisFlyer miles bonus when they spend a minimum of one transaction for a Grab Ride Booking on GrabPay. Payment must be made with an American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore, from now to 4 May 2017 (both dates inclusive).

guru8888 May 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Originally Posted by suitespin (Post 26667152)
Wanted to add another data point.. I made my payment on the 17th and it showed up as AXS PTE LTD SGP as well with 0 points (much to my chagrin) awarded. But a quick check earlier today saw it somehow adjusted to the usual AXS PAYMENT SINGAPORE SG with the 10x points

I made payment on 18th May for SP Services and it showed up as AXS PAYMENT SINGAPORE SG and 10x points was credited on 21st May.

appledabble May 23, 2016 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by ExSin (Post 26668738)
New promo :

I am likely to book a cab to next condo down the lane. :D

Details:
Earn 500 bonus KrisFlyer miles on your first Grab booking by setting your American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card as the default Card on the Grab mobile App1.

T&C:
Terms & Conditions:
1 American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card Members are entitled to receive a one-time 500 KrisFlyer miles bonus when they spend a minimum of one transaction for a Grab Ride Booking on GrabPay. Payment must be made with an American Express Singapore Airlines Credit Card issued by American Express International Inc. in Singapore, from now to 4 May 2017 (both dates inclusive).

U can pair this and use it on weekend , including Friday, to get 3 miles per dollar. Tried and tested :-)

vade May 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Originally Posted by staff (Post 26666940)
Given the weekend, I expect the points to appear in the summary today.

Bro, have the points been posted? I have a couple of rather large payments due soon :p

Kilian Zoll May 23, 2016 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by vade (Post 26671646)
Bro, have the points been posted? I have a couple of rather large payments due soon :p

My overall points balance has been updated and it looks like it includes the AXS transaction, though I can't see the individual transactions on in the rewards interface as yet. Not sure why it is so slow to update.

Kilian Zoll May 23, 2016 9:03 pm

Originally Posted by ExSin (Post 26668738)
Details:

Do I need to create a new Grab account since it is only eligible on the first booking? Or can I use my existing account?

w4rd May 23, 2016 10:27 pm

Originally Posted by staff (Post 26671786)
Do I need to create a new Grab account since it is only eligible on the first booking? Or can I use my existing account?

I took a $4 GrabCar ride last Saturday on my old Grab account (previously used GrabPay with DBS Altitude) charged to AMEX Ascend and earned 512 miles immediately. Very happy with that.

kt85 May 24, 2016 12:07 am

yup, added the amex ascend card as the default card in grabpay. Did a trip on friday and the 500 bonus miles and the 3x miles came in on Monday.

Always love free bonus miles.

ExSin May 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Originally Posted by kt85 (Post 26672273)
yup, added the amex ascend card as the default card in grabpay. Did a trip on friday and the 500 bonus miles and the 3x miles came in on Monday.

Always love free bonus miles.

Okay - while I did post the details initially, I havent used it yet.. :o
Question - the miles post to AMEX first and then to KF like usual way or they post directly to KF?

Awesom Andy May 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Here is a link without "addictives"
https://www.kaligo.com/altitude

Full T&C are at the bottom of that site.

w4rd May 24, 2016 7:57 pm

Originally Posted by ExSin (Post 26676970)
Okay - while I did post the details initially, I havent used it yet.. :o
Question - the miles post to AMEX first and then to KF like usual way or they post directly to KF?

Same as normal. I have 512 miles in AMEX waiting for transfer.