Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award booking classes on QR

Search this Thread

Old Feb 20, 2008, 5:11 am
Original Poster

Award booking classes on QR

What are the booking classes for C and F awards on QR?

Presumably if I were redeeming through another program, e.g. M&M, the award classes I should be looking for are the same as for Privilege Club awards.

Last edited by railways; Feb 20, 2008 at 5:53 am
Old Feb 20, 2008, 5:28 am

Programs: Skywards, Qmiles, Miles&More, Enrich
Last time I redeemed on QR, it was I for Business class. I think First class is represented by P. You can check out award availability on KVS. If only the same works with EK
Old Jul 8, 2008, 4:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Most
Originally Posted by krazykat
Last time I redeemed on QR, it was I for Business class. I think First class is represented by P. You can check out award availability on KVS. If only the same works with EK
I don't believe that P on QR is F award booking code. Right now I am not able to pull up I availability for QR on KVS.

Does anybody know where I can access the QR award availability? I am actually trying to use my UA miles on QR but it is practically impossible unless I know the availability beforehand I call UA.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by holtju2
Does anybody know where I can access the QR award availability?
In theory, it should be available with the ANA tool as QR is an ANA partner, too. When I tried in the past, all QR routes showed only "on request" (the triangle), but maybe it works now.
Old Jul 13, 2008, 7:46 am

Programs: HH Gold, CC Gold
still everything on request unfortunately
Old Jul 21, 2008, 12:18 pm

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, F9 Elite, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Send me a PM with dates, routing, etc, and I will get you the info
Old Jul 27, 2008, 9:23 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, F9 Elite, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by krazykat
'O' is the award booking code for F-class on QR
Old Jul 18, 2009, 3:58 am

Programs: Too many...and an Amanjunkie
Originally Posted by jarino
In theory, it should be available with the ANA tool as QR is an ANA partner, too. When I tried in the past, all QR routes showed only "on request" (the triangle), but maybe it works now.
Still looking for a QR award availability tool. ANA tool doesn't list QR as partner airline anymore and expertflyer won't list booking classes like I, O, P... with QR (btw: what are the current award classes at QR). M&M even doesn't show mileage charts for QR redemption. Can someone help ?
Old Jul 18, 2009, 4:11 am

Originally Posted by ngfan
Still looking for a QR award availability tool. ANA tool doesn't list QR as partner airline anymore and expertflyer won't list booking classes like I, O, P... with QR (btw: what are the current award classes at QR).
In theory (again), you can look up the availability now online as a member of Privilege Club. However, they will only show it if you have 50 % of the required QMiles in your account.

M&M even doesn't show mileage charts for QR redemption. Can someone help ?
The M&M Star Alliance award chart now applies to all M&M partner airlines including QR as well.
Old Jul 18, 2009, 5:27 am

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jarino
In theory (again), you can look up the availability now online as a member of Privilege Club. However, they will only show it if you have 50 % of the required QMiles in your account.

The M&M Star Alliance award chart now applies to all M&M partner airlines including QR as well.
Thanks, Jarino. ^
Old Jul 19, 2009, 11:18 am

Just for clarification:

FRA/MUC/ZRH-DOH-BKK is a "3-region award" with M&M costing 160.000 miles in C on QR.

source: M&M FTL team
Old Jul 21, 2009, 3:32 am

Programs: QR, EK, VS,
Qatar airways offers new online benefits to privilege club frequent flyer members

QATAR AIRWAYS OFFERS NEW ONLINE BENEFITS TO PRIVILEGE CLUB FREQUENT FLYER MEMBERS

Instantly Redeem Qmiles And Pay Online At Qmiles.com For Award Tickets

http://qr/info/news/20_Jul_2009.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.