Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mucci

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2007, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mucci, BA Premier, EK IO, Amex Centurion, Hilton Diamond, SPG Platinum, IC Ambassador
Originally Posted by vla
an Anne Robinson look-alike
I think the lady in question bought me back from NRT around 18 months ago - dead ringer.
Old Mar 25, 2007, 5:09 pm

Programs: Amex, Avis, BA, BD, CX, FS, Hertz, HH, IC, LH, NH, RC, RCCL, Sixt, SPG, SQ, UA
Hmm, I noticed I was never on the Radar of Pucci...thus no MUCCI title yet. Guess I'll have to fly a bit more on BA.

Is Pucci doing JFK-LHR or LAX-LHR anytime soon?

Best regards,
Sebastian
Old Mar 26, 2007, 3:44 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by BAPremier
Really that good? I will be most impressed next time I see a Mucci tag in the Concorde lounge at LHR.

So Pucci, how do I know if you're my CSD?

I have just ordered my MUCCI luggage tags from KLM

If I do say so myself they look rather good. I took a photo I had of the rocket and replaced Britsh Airways with MUCCI. Guess I'll be the envy of all the other travellers
Old Mar 26, 2007, 5:57 am

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
How to Spottie our Pucci

If you suspect that the lady on the left hand side at the door as you enter inviting you to cuddle the flight recorders in World Chaveller is Pucci, then I believe that the time honoured method of greeting is with a bowed head and the word "hairbrush". As befits "FLR" Nightingale, our ex-nurse Pucci may also be referred to as "The lady with the camp" making reference to many of her followers here.

I would also question the use of Bombay Sapphire amongst the learned gentlemen of the board, surely it would be "Bombay Emerald" to imply the correct status. Even Him Indoors has Emerald status.

From a man with black luggage tags and Mucci status....
OK, well the QF Plat tags are rather dark anyway

Spottie.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 6:17 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by Phil the Flyer
I, on the other hand, have been commanded to kneel in front of (as opposed to behind) PUCCI and told to 'arise' no fewer than seven times now!
Is this a complaint? I have raised you 7 times and yet you still kneel beofre me. I think that you have - at long last - learned you please
Old Mar 26, 2007, 6:27 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Coo - now this is really a thread that is on my favourite subject.

Phil - I still love you but I have to say Darling that I am doing Speed Dating rather than Carbon Dating these days.

To those who dig out ancient threads. There were some names to conjour with - Celbrian. Now he I really do miss. My Reporter met him at the London Do and I am quite glad that I was not there to make a fool of myself as I understand that he is simply gorgeous both in looks and in character. Adorable is a word that comes to mind.

So to the OP. Now you know that Muccihood is exclusive to Flyertalk. You will not see it on Talkmail as it is far too exclusive and since I clearly fail to remember those to whom I have in moments of exstacy passed awarded with this honour I really could not cope with the likes of Delta or Continental - or heaven forbid Virgin demanding this honour. You do not have to fly British Airways to be eligible. It is my gift and I am capricious (I'll explain what that means later Philly Pie) and gift it to those who amuse, entertain, desire or flatter me (Phil that was "flatter" not "flatten").

Simple really.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 7:06 am

Programs: SQ-PPS+8, BA-Mucci Diamente, Mucci Siegneur des Bains Chauds
Being a Mucci also works wonders when confronted by seat shifters. When disappointment happens at check in, simply state, "Is that the best you can do for a Mucci" and you'll soon be back in your original seat.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 8:47 am
vla

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Gold, Aegean Gold
Regarding ancient threads, if I didn't mention this already -- when it was so, so hot last summer I simply could not work during the day, so I became nocturnal. (I work flex time -- 12 hours a day, six days a week, any 12 hours I want...) And that's when I discovered this place for real and, having read most of the BA board late, late into the June, July and August nights last summer, decided to sign up as I knew many of the stories already! So in all honestly I simply remembered that there are some options when it comes to distilled beverages.

Just send the bear out the door on a dull, rainy night with a couple of Ł20 notes, point him in the right direction, and see what the lad brings back for the Lady and Gentleman of the Surrey Manor.
Old Mar 26, 2007, 9:18 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Originally Posted by vla
Just send the bear out the door on a dull, rainy night with a couple of Ł20 notes, point him in the right direction, and see what the lad brings back for the Lady and Gentleman of the Surrey Manor.
But if you do that, he'll be mugged - bears don't have pockets!
Old Mar 26, 2007, 9:22 am

Sadly I fear that my postings on this thread will see me banned for life from this club
Old Mar 26, 2007, 10:27 am
vla

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Gold, Aegean Gold
Originally Posted by Jenbel
But if you do that, he'll be mugged - bears don't have pockets!
Yes, but Paddington seemed to do all right for himself. One never knows.

Maybe the bear and the sheep hit it off someday and you know, one day, maybe settle down someplace, you know, nice little house over in the Home Counties someplace, can still head off into town when needed, maybe a couple of little sheepbears some day, just like the one in the Berlin zoo....
Old Mar 26, 2007, 10:48 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Mucci Champion des Champions, BAG4L, *A Gold, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, Hertz Gold, Avis President
Originally Posted by PUCCI GALORE

Phil - I still love you but I have to say Darling that I am doing Speed Dating rather than Carbon Dating these days.
Ouch!

Phil old boy that must have hurt
Old Mar 26, 2007, 10:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Originally Posted by vla
Yes, but Paddington seemed to do all right for himself. One never knows.

Maybe the bear and the sheep hit it off someday and you know, one day, maybe settle down someplace, you know, nice little house over in the Home Counties someplace, can still head off into town when needed, maybe a couple of little sheepbears some day, just like the one in the Berlin zoo....
I'm afraid Sheep only has eyes for Beaver
Old Mar 26, 2007, 11:09 am

Location: SCL, MCT, LGW and a variety of 1W lounges in between.
Programs: BA Mucci (Seigneur et Ingenieur des Appareils Volants (Gold)), QF (WP and LTG), AA EXP, GF Gold
Originally Posted by Jenbel
I'm afraid Sheep only has eyes for Beaver
I do not wish to make any comment about this, or my similarities with Sheep like tendencies, at the moment.
Old Mar 27, 2007, 12:13 am

Programs: BAEC Gold [>20k Lifetime TPs] | Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond [as is Mrs PtF] | Various Others
Originally Posted by BAGoldBoy
Ouch!

Phil old boy that must have hurt
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Besides, PUCCI only hurts the ones she loves.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.