Wiki Posts
Search

MMB miles earned changes?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
MMB miles earned changes?

Whilst checking an upcoming trip in ET, I noticed that the total milegae earned in MMB no longer includes the Gold 50% BA miles bonus. A glitch I hope!
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:24 pm

Originally Posted by BASW5
Whilst checking an upcoming trip in ET, I noticed that the total milegae earned in MMB no longer includes the Gold 50% BA miles bonus. A glitch I hope!
I think you have to select recent transactions, and view the flight there, it adds them up for a single line display on the front page...
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA LTG + GGL, SPG LTP, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador
Loathe as I am to admit to it, myself and some other (unnamed to protect the guilty) FTers noticed this the other day too My CE bookings are all showing the correct total still. I did PM MMB_Feedback just in case s/he is still around/looking at issues. Other than that, I think we have to hope it's a glitch not warning of an unwelcome change to come!
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Whilst checking an upcoming trip in ET
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

It would appear that MMB is showing the miles I will earn in future bookings as if I was a silver member!
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:38 pm

Programs: AA 2MM - PLT, BA GGL, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
It would appear that MMB is showing the miles I will earn in future bookings as if I was a silver member!
Indeed this seems to be the same for me. It looks like someone has stuffed up the calcs on the MMB page.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:38 pm

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR), *A Gold - TAP, SkyTeam E+, IHG Diamond AMB, HH Diamond, Sixt PL, GE/TSA Pre
It's also showing that I still need to take 4 Qualifying flights to attain my next Tier even though I’ve taken 9 returns on BA metal in the last 6 months!
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:49 pm

Programs: BA/BMI/RZGP Gold, AA/Amex Plat, IC Plat RA, HH Diamond, VS Silver
Originally Posted by G-BOAC
Loathe as I am to admit to it, myself and some other (unnamed to protect the guilty) FTers noticed this the other day too
All of my bookings are showing the correct miles inc. Gold bonus.

Maybe it's to do with your lower CCV score Phil?
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by schofs
Maybe it's to do with your CCV score Phil?
You could be right...what with yours being lower than mine, they clearly want to give you a helping hand with the miles. You need the more than me. Bless

Originally Posted by jonnye
It's also showing that I still need to take 4 Qualifying flights to attain my next Tier even though I’ve taken 9 returns on BA metal in the last 6 months!
That is by (bad) design, not by error - it's the same for everyone.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 2:55 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, AA LifeTime Plat, DL Plat, Amex Centurion, Hertz Plaitnum
Originally Posted by cressers
I think you have to select recent transactions, and view the flight there, it adds them up for a single line display on the front page...
BASW5 is not referring to his current mileage statement (in which case you would be right by saying that he should expand it to actually view the tier bonus miles), the issue in question is the miles summary at the bottom of MMB page which gives you a summary of tp & miles you “will be earning” for that trip.
Old Nov 20, 2006, 3:22 pm

Programs: MUCCI, British Airways Executive Club Gold
I'm annoyed at MMB too! Still showing "World traveller seat map" for EVERY flight seat map. This has been since BA unveiled their new website...I was hoping it was just a glitch..apparently not...I never knew in World Traveller they had 2-3 seating on shorthaul, 2-4-2 beds in longhaul, and even 1-2-1...my World Traveller has changed !
Old Dec 3, 2006, 11:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

This now appears to be fixed - the ET booking I have is showing the correct amount again ^
Old Dec 3, 2006, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by G-BOAC
This now appears to be fixed - the ET booking I have is showing the correct amount again ^
I agree, a couple of future ET bookings I have are now also showing the correct miles. However, an ET trip I took over the weekend has just appeared on my statement without the tier bonus!
Old Dec 6, 2006, 6:26 am

Programs: OWE, *A-G, EY Plat, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
I appear to have a similar problem with MMB too now. Return flight from PHL to LHR, with the first segment completed back in August was correctly showing the miles with silver tier bonus inc. Now it displays the miles correctly from the completed 1st segment, but includes just 887 miles for the sector yet to be flown (should be 887 x 2). Very strange

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.