Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TLS lounge ?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24, 2006, 12:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SKYMILES GM 1MM, BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD, HHONOURS DIAMOND, PRIORITY PASS
TLS lounge ?

Travelling to Toulouse to watch Leinster beat Toulouse on April 1st.

I'm Skyteam Elite Plus with Delta, will be travelling Air France on an Award Ticket. Is their a lounge I can use?

If so is it Airside?

Free Internet Access? Wireless?
Old Feb 24, 2006, 12:27 pm

Programs: FB Platinum, Krisflyer Gold, Die-hard Saint's fan !
Originally Posted by IRISHFLYER1

I'm Skyteam Elite Plus with Delta, will be travelling Air France on an Award Ticket. Is their a lounge I can use?

If so is it Airside?

Are you traveling to Toulouse straight to watch toulouse beat leinster ?
If so, you'll be able to enjoy the lounge "croix du sud" which is not an AF lounge (but rent by AF for international flights only or flights to CDG with a corresponding flight in Paris). There is a Wifi access there but not free, you have to use your mobile provider to buy a session.

If you fly to ORY, no lounge access....
Old Feb 24, 2006, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta SKYMILES GM 1MM, BRITISH AIRWAYS GOLD, HHONOURS DIAMOND, PRIORITY PASS
Originally Posted by Serpentos
Are you traveling to Toulouse straight to watch toulouse beat leinster ?
If so, you'll be able to enjoy the lounge "croix du sud" which is not an AF lounge (but rent by AF for international flights only or flights to CDG with a corresponding flight in Paris). There is a Wifi access there but not free, you have to use your mobile provider to buy a session.

If you fly to ORY, no lounge access....
Thanks for reply,

From Dublin to Toulouse Via CDG and the same on the return.

Hopefully a great game and a great weekend. Any recommendations on Nightclubs. Six old Rugby players in theri forties
Old Mar 2, 2006, 10:44 am

Programs: Flying blue plat, Aerop,Accor, Priority Club

If so is it Airside?

Welcome to our guests who wants to inflict themselves this masochism exercise...

I will just add, to be complete, that lounge "Croix du Sud" has two computers connected to the Internet, free of use... And for the rest... well we are not in rugby forum...

AF longes in CDG also available, depending of your connection hall...

For nighclubs, I'm sorry, but I didn't get in one since just a couple of decades, I'm afraid my knowledge is not quite updated...

If other particular questions on the city, feel free to send me a PM...

Last edited by pinkcity; Mar 2, 2006 at 10:50 am
Old Mar 3, 2006, 4:48 am

Originally Posted by pinkcity
Welcome to our guests who wants to inflict themselves this masochism exercise...

I will just add, to be complete, that lounge "Croix du Sud" has two computers connected to the Internet, free of use... And for the rest... well we are not in rugby forum...

AF longes in CDG also available, depending of your connection hall...

For nighclubs, I'm sorry, but I didn't get in one since just a couple of decades, I'm afraid my knowledge is not quite updated...

If other particular questions on the city, feel free to send me a PM...
Glad to know that ow the 2 computers are fixed and they actually have a free internet connection. Did you set them up with flyertalk as homepage ?
Old Mar 3, 2006, 6:29 am

Glad to know that ow the 2 computers are fixed and they actually have a free internet connection. Did you set them up with flyertalk as homepage ?
Not so far ; actually, I'm not using so much this lounge, just when the KL flight of 6:30 am is late (too often anyway ...) ; but trust me next time I go there...
Old Apr 1, 2006, 9:18 am

So, it was true... I hate you

100% efficiency, great defence, childish mistakes on TLS side : you deserved it on this game, congrats...

And have a great night in the... pink city (today a little shamy red, like the shirts ; but think it'll blue tonight...)

Pinkcity
Old Apr 1, 2006, 11:41 am

So, it was true... I hate you

100% efficiency, great defence, childish mistakes on TLS side : you deserved it on this game, congrats...

And have a great night in the... pink city (today a little shamy red, like the shirts ; but think it'll blue tonight...)

Pinkcity
Well done Leinster ^
You definitly deserve it... It's time now for me to forget and get drunk...
Old Apr 3, 2006, 2:32 am

It's time now for me to forget and get drunk...
So did I... after having seen (and congratulated) hilarious Irish shouting "Allez les Bleus" (in french in the text) allover in the bars and restaurants of the city...
Old Apr 4, 2006, 1:59 pm
Original Poster

So did I... after having seen (and congratulated) hilarious Irish shouting "Allez les Bleus" (in french in the text) allover in the bars and restaurants of the city...
I was probably one of the shouters. I think 'Allez Les Bleus' will become a catchphrase for all Leinster supporters no matter where we play in the future.

Next up the Red peril from the south of my country.

Lovely City Toulouse, had a great time and the result made it a memorable weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.