KrisFlyer incompetence - again

Old Feb 19, 2006, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
KrisFlyer incompetence - again

Whenever I fly SQ, I wish for my miles to get posted to my UA account and only my status to count towards PPS.

This however is always a problem now. They keep posting my miles to KrisFlyer, regardless of the fact that my boarding pass shows UA*G with the SQ info in small letters. Last time, I did a return check-in from SIN, and the outgoing flight posted correctly but the return one did not? My god, don't they have a system !!!

Am I the only one who regularly suffers from this or is this "SQ policy" ???

Some people may say I'm making too much out of this - but it keeps repeatingly happening to me and it takes forever to sort out...
Old Feb 19, 2006, 3:59 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
Its not policy and it does happen far too often.

Make sure you involve your PPS coordinator in getting it fixed.
Old Feb 20, 2006, 10:50 am

Programs: SQ PPS Solitaire - BA GGL - AF Plat - LH Senator - EK Gold
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer
Make sure you involve your PPS coordinator in getting it fixed.
Please tell me my dear Kiwi Flyer, what shall I tell them? Personally the double dipping option is surely one of the most important argument for me, of course beside lot of other goodies, to book SQ for my flights from ZRH to China..

But somehow it's just simply not my job to check EVERYTIME that the miles are properly credited...
Old Feb 20, 2006, 11:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA:1K MM, AF:FB-Platinum; QR: PC Platinum, FI: Saga Gold
Originally Posted by bchl
Please tell me my dear Kiwi Flyer, what shall I tell them? Personally the double dipping option is surely one of the most important argument for me, of course beside lot of other goodies, to book SQ for my flights from ZRH to China..

But somehow it's just simply not my job to check EVERYTIME that the miles are properly credited...
?????
Old Feb 20, 2006, 7:04 pm

Programs: SQ TPP, LH SEN
Originally Posted by bchl
Actually, I believe it is.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.