SCL lounge

Old Aug 29, 2005, 2:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
SCL lounge

Has anyone experienced the AF lounge in SCL: does it include showers? Internet? What type of catering? Any reclining chair for a nap? Can it be used as an Arrivals lounge?

Same question for Diner's Club lounge at SCL.
Old Aug 29, 2005, 3:55 am

Originally Posted by albireo
Has anyone experienced the AF lounge in SCL: does it include showers? Internet? What type of catering? Any reclining chair for a nap? Can it be used as an Arrivals lounge?

Same question for Diner's Club lounge at SCL.

AF use the Delta lounge at SCL. It is very small but quiet. No showers, a small drinks section with some cakes/biscuits etc. 1 x TV screen. 2 x computers for internet do not recall wifi though. No lounger chairs.

Cannot be used as arrivals lounge.

Do not know about the Diners club lounge.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 1:06 pm

Programs: UA 1K, QF Plat, VA Gold, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Coles FlyBuys
I'm taking AF406 into SCL in 3 weeks, does anyone know if the lounge situation has changed? The flight arrives at 09.25 and I'd really like to take a shower and freshen up before seizing the day.
Old Dec 5, 2006, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA ExClub Blue (ex Silver), Flying Blue Silver (ex Platinum), M&M forever base soldier
Originally Posted by TrayflowInUK
I'm taking AF406 into SCL in 3 weeks, does anyone know if the lounge situation has changed? The flight arrives at 09.25 and I'd really like to take a shower and freshen up before seizing the day.
I was in SCL last month and there is still no AF arrivals lounge. The Diner's club lounges, however, do have showers (but you have to bring your own amenities and towels). Even if you do not hold a Diner's club card, I believe it is possible to enter the lounge for a fee. But they are in the departures area and it is unlikely you can get there upon arrival.

I found the DL departure lounge (used by AF) quite nice indeed.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.