Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Join in on our SAS petition for improved Economy service

Old Jun 19, 2005, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Just wanted to point more people over to a discussion on the FT SAS EuroBonus board where there is a petition for an improved economy class service onboard SAS which has seen a serious degradation of their service over the last half year. It can even be claimed that it is inferior to many LCC's service conditions, and many status holders have now joined together to sign a petition against the development in an attempt to try to get SAS to address the current situation and realise the severity of the current state of their service. It is not just a matter of no free onboard food/drink service, but that it has gone as far that their most frequent travellers here on the FT board call it punishment class rather than economy class.
So if you are a frequent traveller with SAS, have experienced the European punishment... sorry... "economy" class "service" lately, and member of either the Eurobonus program or another *A program, please join us and let them know what you think.
There is a ready e-mail/letter template in the link below with e-mail addresses where to send it.

The final letter can be found here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443814

There is really a great deal of dissatisfaction over the deterioration (both here on FT and elsewhere), and there are many threads on the SAS board about it, and one quite illustrative one just a few days ago with many Scandinavians (most often very reserved and quiet flyers) loudly protesting on a flight:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=443514

I really don't wish to cross-post, but I think there are many unhappy SAS travellers in other programs that do not necessarily check the SAS EB board that often!
Hope to see as many of you as possible help us in our petition if you've also been affected by these changes!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.