Search

New Elite Only Rewards

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2004, 1:32 pm
Company Representative - Marriott Concierge
Original Poster

New Elite Only Rewards

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share the great news about Marriott's new Elite Only Rewards offered exclusively to our Elite members of the program!

Resort-to-fun 3-Day Package
For just 100,00 point, you can enjoy a relaxing 3 night stay at any category 1-6 Marriott or Renaissance resort. This package also includes a $250 Marriott Gift Cheque good towards an indulging spa service, a round of golf or a delicious meal. Make your reservation today and ask for reward code 12E.

Asia Pacific Hopper Rewards
Receive 7 nights at up to 3 hotels in the Asia/Pacific Region* for only 100,000 points (a 47% savings)! This reward includes 3 certificates: 2 valid for 2 consecutive nights each and 1 valid for 3 consecutive nights.

The flexibility of choosing different properties as well as the option to combine the 3 certificates in whatever way you choose can be a real treat. If you are interested in redeemping this reward, make your reservations today and ask for reward code 11E.

*Valid at all properties in all categories in Australia and Asia.

These rewards are just Marriott's way of saying thank you, our Elite Marriott Rewards members, for choosing Marriott time and again!
Old Jun 15, 2004, 7:00 pm

Programs: US Airways Chairman, Delta Gold Medallion, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Good job. I am very happy to see Marriott expanding their rewards for their top members. I would love to see a ELITE ONLY European Special for 7 nights at something less than 150,000.

777RJ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.